Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free mens clothes and old PC Games

Options
  • 01-01-2015 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭

Just doing a massive clearout prior to moving to a new apartment and I found a lot of clothes/PC games that I will not likely use again. Instead of just throwing them out, I'm offering them free-of-charge to anyone who wants them.

I'm not going to list every item as there is honestly too much (2 large boxes overflowing with clothes + a box of games).

Some of the clothes are new...still in wrappings. Most are older but generally in very good condition. It's a mix of items, including sandals, jeans, formal trousers, 'business casual' shirts, t-shirts and jumpers. Some of the trousers need rehemming.

Jeans/trousers etc are 28-32 inch waist. Tops/jumpers are small-medium size. I'm 5'7" and medium build, so if you're similar then the clothes should fit.

As for the games, they all work fine AFAIK, but I can't guarantee that they will work on newer Windows 8 machines etc. Games are 3-10 years old.

First come, first served. I will not hold items.

PM me for phone, address and directions. I'm in the Ongar area.

Mods, I hope this is ok. I read the charter and didn't see anything against posts like this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Take them down the Vincent de Paul, they'd be more than happy wit them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

There is a charity shop in the village that would love these. They sound like great stuff which will bring in money for the charity

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

All items donated to SVP as per suggestions. They were thrilled.
    Thanks.

Mods, you can close this thread now if you wish. Cheers.

Advertisement