Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap flight + hotel deal for London ?

Options
  • 01-01-2015 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Im looking for the cheapest way to get to London for one night in January, flying on a Saturday and returning the next evening.
    Budget Travel seems to be the cheapest but their site is acting up a bit.
    Should I book separate flights and hotel or keep looking for a package deal ?
    Can anyone recommend anything ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

Fuh Q wrote: »
    Im looking for the cheapest way to get to London for one night in January, flying on a Saturday and returning the next evening.
    Budget Travel seems to be the cheapest but their site is acting up a bit.
    Should I book separate flights and hotel or keep looking for a package deal ?
    Can anyone recommend anything ?

Thanks.

Have you done any research on booking them seperately yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 69,036 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Book separately - package deals to cities that close by died with airline deregulation. In 1997.

I wouldn't use a travel agent either - again, its not the 1980s nor are you're not going backpacking in Asia...

Advertisement