Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rehydrating tobacco

• 01-01-2015 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

I searched Boards for an answer to this and was wondering if you could give me a bit of advice.

I live in the UK now and I have taken to buying the yellow American Spirit rolling tobacco. However, as it has no added preservatives or whatever it is quite dry. Before you ask I haven't just bought a bad pouch as there is even a wee passage on the pouch alluding to the fact it is drier than other brands.

Basically I am just wondering if you have any suggestions on moistening the tobacco a bit?

To date I have added to the pouch an orange peel, apple peel, lime peel and whiskey on separate occasions to make it more moist. However, the results have been hit and miss. Do any of you wise sages have any suggestions?

Comments

Advertisement