Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excel or similar program need help

Options
  • 01-01-2015 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi looking for some one / student in cork area to create a spread sheet for small jobs done over 1to2 days to be able to make a job card for jobs then feed in to a weekly summary sheet. So I have a sheet for every job and a weekly summary sheet. If this could feed into a montly sheet brill. So basically I have a sheet for every job/a weekly summary sheet/monthly sheet/yearly summary.
    Have asked people but don't know if can be done on excel. Anyone help what program suggest anyone in cork area do this type of work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭bluferbl

What kind of information do you need to enter on the 'job card'?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 waspie

Hi.
    What I want is a spread sheet for each job we do, which will consist of about eight headings, where labour ie. Foreman, tech, app, hours are entered. Then materials used and quantity are enter. Unit cost of materials, sheet then summarise each column and gives overall total for job.
    This sheet then feeds into a weekly summary sheet. If this can then feed into a monthly sheet brill.
    I have a kind of prototype which I can show you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭tech

id be interested in something similar

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭bluferbl

Just sent you a PM re your prototype.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Best using a database solution based on your description I reckon. Should be something an IT student could put together for you easily enough. Obviously if you're looking for something more professional then someone qualified could build this in a couple of hours.

You could do it in Excel, but you'd be limiting your functionality.

• Advertisement
Advertisement