Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBL Marketplace

Options
  • 01-01-2015 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Guys need your help,

Been trying to speak to Xbox via twitter, forums and virtual chat - no luck! This is my problem!

I have recently moved back to the Ireland from Canada. My account is still showing the region as Canada!

This is where the problem begins.

I cant change the region or add any new banking details as my Microsoft account is looking to send a verification code to my old mobile number which is no longer active! Its not giving me an option to choose different way to verify my account!

Is there any other way around this? Im looking to purchase a few games and I cant do that due to this mobile number issue!

So I have been thinking, If i set up another account which would show the region as being Ireland etc etc and I purchased a game from the marketplace. Could I access that game from my main gamertag?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

The game you purchase will be available for your main account on the console you use to buy it. You can update the licenses if you get a new console so that's an option.

The other option is to log into account.live.com with the email for your main account and update your security details. That may or may not be a pain in the ass but at least it keeps your account intact.

Advertisement