If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long will take to get the confirmation email?

Options
  • 02-01-2015 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

I made my order on 30th December, but I didn't get any confirmation email until now.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ecomac wrote: »
    I made my order on 30th December, but I didn't get any confirmation email until now.
    Hi Ecomac.

Apologies for the delay with the email. Sometimes emails can be sluggish and cause delays.

If you let me know your order ref I can check on the status of your order.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ecomac

Thanks for such quick reply - I've sent you PM with the order number

Thanks Ecomac.

Will check it now for you.

Thanks Ecomac.

Will check it now for you.
    Hi Kenny. In the PM you sent me, you wrote: - "it will be leaving there today and delivery to yourself would be Tuesday 6th Jan."

I read a lot of good things about RS service and this is the reason why I cancelled my order with Amazon (for the same price) and ordered from your company. After checking the status of my order is says that it is still not shipped. At that stage I must say I'm deeply disappointed. If I'd knew I'd stick to Amazon. Unfortunatelly Amazon's offer is over now, so I have no choice. I got my lesson for future purchases though.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Ecomac,

it deffo has been shipped - I'll chase the couriers now and revert to you with an update asap:

On the initial issue - there was an email sent to your email address on the 30th at 18.34 but it bounced - I can PM you a copy of this if you need to see it.

Unfortunately as your unit was ordered on the evening of the 30th - it missed the last despatch prior to the new years bank holiday and this has delayed your delivery - but you should have had a notification that it was coming today,

I'll revert asap,

John McDonald

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Ecomac,

it deffo has been shipped - I'll chase the couriers now and revert to you with an update asap:

On the initial issue - there was an email sent to your email address on the 30th at 18.34 but it bounced - I can PM you a copy of this if you need to see it.

Unfortunately as your unit was ordered on the evening of the 30th - it missed the last despatch prior to the new years bank holiday and this has delayed your delivery - but you should have had a notification that it was coming today,

I'll revert asap,

John McDonald

Hi John,

Well, I'm not looking so much for the email, but rather for the stuff I ordered. I got another email with invoice dated 2nd January, so the email is ok. I'd apprecitate some updates on the delivery though.

Ecomac,

I'll revert asap,

John McDonald

Hi John,

Well, I'm not looking so much for the email, but rather for the stuff I ordered. I got another email with invoice dated 2nd January, so the email is ok. I'd apprecitate some updates on the delivery though.
    The courier company are trying to contact the driver at the moment ( its out for delivery today), but they are telling me that they cant get hold of him - I'll keep you posted as soon as we get updates,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Ecomac,

I'll revert asap,

John McDonald

Hi John,

The courier company are trying to contact the driver at the moment ( its out for delivery today), but they are telling me that they cant get hold of him - I'll keep you posted as soon as we get updates,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    There is someone in the household all day long, so I hope your driver won't use the usual courier's excuse. If you get any updates, let me know, please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Ecomac, thanks for the post !

Unfortunately we are getting the usual courier excuse as they could not find a long standing residential address in a well populated area :rolleyes:

I tried calling you earlier on your mobile but could not get you to let you know, but couldn't get you.

If there is a better daytime contact number or you, please PM me as we have specifically requested that they call you in the morning.

This will be delivered in the morning but please accept our apologies for the delay and we'll get the driver a specsavers voucher for next Christmas ! (other opticians are available)

ATB

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Sorry, final update : Between 9:00am and 10:30 am for delivery.

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement

Hi Dave,

I was away from the phone for a few minutes, but I've a missed call from you. Apparently the delay is because of courier's fault, and not RS. Hopefully it will be delivered tomorrow and in one piece. Thanks for your 1st class assistance.

Hi Dave,

I was away from the phone for a few minutes, but I've a missed call from you. Apparently the delay is because of courier's fault, and not RS. Hopefully it will be delivered tomorrow and in one piece. Thanks for your 1st class assistance.
    Hi Ecomac.

I hear you have now received your Projector.

Again I do apologies for the delay in getting this to you.

Once your setup let us know what you think.

Hi,

There is a slight problem with the projector. Can someone PM me an email address where I could send more information on this?

Thanks

Hi,

There is a slight problem with the projector. Can someone PM me an email address where I could send more information on this?

Thanks
    Hi you can actually contact Optoma direct ( one fo the only manufacturers who have a decent Customer service dept. and who will deal direct with Customers!) You can visit http://www.optoma.co.uk/supportform.aspx or call 00.44.1923.691865

Keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

This is only a week old projector and I thought that  you are the warranty provider. and now you ask me to deal with Optoma directly? BTW. I just read some Amazon rewievs saying that the Optoma CS is pretty much useless.

This is only a week old projector and I thought that  you are the warranty provider. and now you ask me to deal with Optoma directly? BTW. I just read some Amazon rewievs saying that the Optoma CS is pretty much useless.
    You are welcome to send it back to us no problem and we will deal with Optoma directly - to be fair to us you asked me for an email address! Optoma service has always been excellent for us to be honest and if you have an issue that requires service its often better to deal directly with the manufacturer rather than via a 3rd party- but you can always mail us directly on sales@richersounds.ie or service@richersounds.ie

Your warranty is with us and we will honour any warranty issues - its just time saving and more efficient sometimes if there is a procedure in place to try to assist the customer to use this - however if you would like to use a different process we have no problem with that and we will of course respect your wishes,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.