Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games have you completed? 2015 Edition

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Rayman Legends, ehh thats all can think of atm
    Oh and Batman Arkham Knight
    God this was a crap year for me

• Registered Users Posts: 13,607 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

2 more games finally completed

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 (PS4)
    Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Belox wrote: »
    A year ago was gamer to the bones. Now I have a girlfriend and 0 games completed within this year. Please help!

OMG tell me about it, cant even have a 20 hour session of FM anymore, I wont lie I hate it, but the petty arguments thing is genius

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Bad Piggies (mobile) - Great little timekiller while in work.
    Halo CE from TMCC (Xbox One) - Back in the day, I can see what the fuss was about.
    Halo 2 from TMCC (Xbox One) - I can totally understand the stick the game received about that ending, but the campaign was still amazing.
    Halo 3 from TMCC (Xbox One) - Took me awhile to play through it again. Did not like the campaign at all.
    Angry Birds Star Wars 2 (mobile) - Got all the achievements so counting this as done, Rovio can do no wrong.
    The Order: 1886 (PS4) - Do not recommend.
    Halo 4: TMCC (Xbox One) - Excellent, the graphical leap from 3 to 4 is generational. Got me so excited for 5.
    Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita) - Replayed it on hard, excellent game, still probably one of the best titles for the handled.
    Flower (Vita and PS4) - Replayed it on both, it's just so good. Cross buy is great!
    Ori and The Blind Forest (Xbox One) - Brilliant game, my favourite completion so far this year.
    Child of Light (Xbox One) - It was ok. I bought into the hype expecting something special. It was pretty and charming but the mechanics where very simple and boring.
    Disney Infinity (X360) - I had a great time with it. Very tempted now to pick up 2.0.
    Costume Quest 2 (Xbox One) - Good but much more repetitive than the first.
    Injustice : Gods Among Us (PS4) - Loved the story mode but KI has spoiled me for other fighting games.
    The Unfinished Swan (PS4) - Really enjoyed it apart from the narrators voice.
    GTA: San Andreas (X360) - enjoyed it, nice trip down memory lane but the revamp/remaster/port whatever they called it was dreadful. They could have done something about the pop in, frame rate and audio problems.
    Toy Soldiers: Cold War (X360) - It was ok.
    Dead Island (X360) - Man, the game just kept on going and going. It was alright.
    Batman: Arkham Knight (Xbox One) - Even got the real ending. It was good. Really missed the boss fights. Too much Batmobile.
    Worms Battlegrounds (Xbox One) - It was ok, good for a nostalgia kick. Can't complain with free I suppose.
    Magic 2015 (Xbox One) - Yep, its a card battle game. Frustrating at times due to the random nature but still fun.
    Rayman Legends (Xbox One) - Fantastic game, one of the best platformers ever made.
    Metal Gear Solid V: TPP (Xbox One) - Great game, put in well over 100 hours.
    SSX (X360) - It was ok, not my thing at all though.
    Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 (Vita) - I wanted a Lego game fix and turns out the was a PS Plus game from awhile back. Scratched that itch.

Adding Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (Xbox One) - Amazing game, the sequel will be my next purchase.
    Halo 3: ODST from TMCC (Xbox One) - It definitely didn't have those wow moments of other Halo games but I really liked the hub mechanic and the music.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Holy cow some of the lists on here are epic.

When I got my PS4 I told myself I wouldn't just play one game like I did with the 360.

Destiny however has become my new Halo.

I'm going to buy bloodborne soon and Street Fughter in Feb so hopefully I can buck that trend of FPS dominance.

Im slightly better with my Wii U spending approx 50hours per game and moving on then.

Mario maker recently took Splatoons time allocation.

The only good thing about it is by the time I play other games they're generally cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Far Cry 4
    This War of Mine
    Grim Fandango Remastered
    Wolfenstein: The New Order
    Murdered:Soul Suspect
    Shadow of Mordor
    Broken Age
    Transistor
    Witcher 2
    Witcher 3 and HOS DLC
    Dragons Age Inquisition
    Vanishing of Ethan Carter
    Bioshock Infinite
    From Dust
    Sniper Elite 3
    Grow Home
    Munchs Odysee
    Watch Dogs
    Shadowrun Returns
    Ryse
    Thomas Was Alone
    realMyst
    Tiny and Big: Granpas Leftovers
    Kill the Bad Guy
    Never Alone
    Batman Arkham Asylum
    Mad Max
    Valiant Hearts
    Brutal Legend
    Lifeless Planet
    Banner Saga.

Finished Omerta, The Talos Principle and Telltales Game of Thrones.

Omerta was fun at first but gets very very repetitive.

Really enjoyed the Talos Principle. Worth getting if you enjoyed Portal.

GOT was a bit of a disappointment. Was expecting much better from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Still haven't finished LA Noire.

Think i started in 2013?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Taylor365 wrote: »
    Still haven't finished LA Noire.

Think i started in 2013?

Same with me and bully, was only a fiver, I enjoy the game but cant find the time for it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

got the stick of truth cheap on the humble store earlier in the week. got about five hours in before I ran into a bug that's not letting me continue the story

i have to heal the kid in the school to get the silver key so I can get teh gold key and free craig from detention. I healed him before, got the key and then closed the game. The game didn't save after I got the key and now it isn't letting me heal the kid, butters just keeps repeating "now that'd just be silly" over and over. I've restarted the game 3 times, I've walked in and out of the room several times, I've tried it from every angle and position in the room I could think of.

I'm counting the game as finished, cos I'm not going back to it

(edit)

apparently the game doesn't just use the one save it keeps updating, was able to reload a checkpoint from like.. 4 minutes before

probably should have checked before ragequitting

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

whoops, double post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Another update,
    Pariah (xbox)
    Aliens: Colonial Marines (xbox 360)
    Jet Ion GP (PS2)
    Wet (xbox 360)
    Gears of War (xbox 360)
    Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty (PC)
    Road Rash (Panasonic 3DO)
    Terminator 3: War of the Machines (PC)*
    Counter-Strike (xbox)*
    Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm (PC)
    Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 (xbox 360)
    Metal Gear solid: Peace Walker (xbox 360)
    Remember Me (xbox 360)
    Beyond: Two Souls (Playstation 3)
    Star Wars Battlefront (Xbox)
    Virtua Fighter 2 (Saturn)
    Mortal Kombat (9) (Xbox 360) Seriously, F**k you, Shao Khan! F**k you!
    Virtua Fighter 5 (Xbox 360)
    Dead Or Alive 5 (Xbox 360)
    Girl Fight (Xbox 360)
    Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters (Xbox 360)
    Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (Playstation 3)
    Capcom vs. SNK (Dreamcast)
    Bomberman: Hardball (Playstation 2)
    Bomberman (PSP)
    Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Xbox)
    Turok (Xbox 360)
    Wanted: Weapons of fate (Xbox 360)
    Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)
    Monster Truck Madness (Nintendo 64)
    Star Wars Battlefront II (Xbox)
    Another World (PC)
    Deus Ex: The Fall (PC)
    Tomb Raider (2013) (Xbox 360)
    Ghost Recon: Desert Siege (PC)
    Ghost Recon: Island Thunder (PC)
    Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (XBOX)
    Rainbow Six 3 (XBOX)
    Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow (XBOX)
    F.E.A.R. (Xbox 360)
    Perfect Dark Zero (Xbox 360)
    Off Road Thunder (XBOX) (from Midway Arcade Treasures 3)
    Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Xbox 360)
    Spore (PC)
    Lost Planet: Extreme Conditions (Xbox 360)
    Dead Rising (Xbox 360)
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (Xbox 360)
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox 360)
    Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (Xbox 360)
    Rogue Trooper (Xbox)
    Celebrity Deathmatch (Xbox)
    SimSafari (PC)
    Gears of War 2 (Xbox 350)
    Halo 4 (Xbox 360)
    SSX (Xbox 360)
    Spirits of Xanadu (PC)
    Microsoft Golf '98 (PC)
    Techno Quest Space Special 1: Lift Off (PC)
    Techno Quest Space Special 2: Star Quest (PC)
    Techno Quest Space Special 3: Time Tripper (PC)
    Techno Quest computer Special 1: Scuz Quest (PC)
    Soul Caliber 2 (Xbox)
    SBK X: Superbike World Championship (Xbox 360)
    Forza 3 (Xbox 360)

*Yes it's a multiplayer game, but I played every map against bots so i'm counting it.

I also have a few I finished last year that I forgot to put into last year's list and i can't edit them in now so I figured they might as well go here.
    Halo 3 ( xbox 360)
    Halo Wars (xbox 360)
    Tatsunoko Vs Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (Wii)
    Murdered: Soul Suspect (xbox 360)
    Ghost Squad (wii)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

wolfenstein
    far cry 4
    dying light
    tomb raider.
    Ori and the blind forest
    Middle earth, shadow of mordor
    Mass Effect 3
    Bioshock Infinite
    The Witcher 2
    Halo, Combat Evolved
    Halo 2
    Halo 3
    Halo ODST
    Halo: Reach
    Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes
    Halo 4

Adding Halo 5 whilst the story is getting a generally unfavorable rap, having played literally every fps halo campaign this year, I actually found it pretty enjoyable. The multiplayer is excellent though, and the recent addition of Big Team Battle and the imminent arrival of forge should hopefully give the game some long legs to keep the playerbase attached.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Lockheed

MW2 (Veteran difficulty)
    Black Ops 1
    MW3 (Veteran difficulty)
    Black Ops 2
    Ghosts
    Mafia 2
    GTA V
    GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony
    Forza Horizon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

PS3
    Metro Last Light
    Murdered: Soul Suspect
    Sleeping Dogs
    Valiant Hearts
    DmC
    Arkham City
    Journey
    Arkham Origins
    Alien Isolation
    Dishonored & Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches DLC
    Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands.
    Dead Space
    Dead Space 2
    Wolfenstein - The New Order
    Infamous 2 & Festival of Blood
    Resident Evil Revelations
    Call of Juarez - Gunslinger
    Dead Space 3 and Awakened
    Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon
    I am Alive
    Singularity
    The Evil Within:

Adding:

The Evil Within DLC: The Assignment and Consequence were really good, if a little frustrating at times, but the story for the main story made a lot more sense playing these two episodes. The Executioner on the other hand, is gick with a really annoying final boss.

Life is Strange: Game of the year for me. There's plenty that you could nitpick about the game and the first episode and a half were a bit tepid but it really grew on me and it was a fantastic ending. Definitely would like to see if Don't Nod do anything else with the concept and make another season.

Resident Evil Revelations 2: Good without being overly amazing. Some parts felt very stretched and made it lag but overall it was an enjoyable enough even if the boss battle at the end was a bit weak. The two extra episode are pretty poor and pointless. After the third episode finished I thought there was going to be a great twist -
    That the Alex creature was going to be revealed as Moira who was trying to kill Natalia because she had been taken over by Alex with the end of the game being that Barry would be forced to kill his daughter.
    I thought it would have made a great story.

PS Vita
    Child of Light
    Unfinished Swan
    Counterspy
    Duke Nukem 3D - Megaton Edition
    Monsterbag
    Murasaki Baby[/QUOTE]

Adding:

Assassin's Creed: Liberation - It is what it is. It was okay but I can't say I found it a riveting experience.

Lego Batman 2: Lego games. You play one, you play them all. Grand as time wasters but not much more to them.

Far Cry 4
    This War of Mine
    Grim Fandango Remastered
    Shadow of Mordor
    Broken Age
    Transistor
    Witcher 2
    Witcher 3 and HOS DLC
    Dragons Age Inquisition
    Bioshock Infinite
    From Dust
    Sniper Elite 3
    Grow Home
    Munchs Odysee
    Watch Dogs
    Shadowrun Returns
    Ryse
    Thomas Was Alone
    realMyst
    Kill the Bad Guy
    Never Alone
    Batman Arkham Asylum
    Mad Max
    Valiant Hearts
    Brutal Legend
    Lifeless Planet
    Banner Saga.
    Omerta
    The Talos Principle
    Telltales Game of Thrones.

Finished Fallout 4. Really enjoyed it though i cant help feel it could have been a lot better in some areas. I'd hoped before it came out that some of Obsidians great ideas and storytelling in NV might have rubbed off on Bethesda but it doesnt look like it did.

Halo CE from TMCC (Xbox One) - Back in the day, I can see what the fuss was about.
    Halo 2 from TMCC (Xbox One) - I can totally understand the stick the game received about that ending, but the campaign was still amazing.
    Halo 3 from TMCC (Xbox One) - Took me awhile to play through it again. Did not like the campaign at all.
    Angry Birds Star Wars 2 (mobile) - Got all the achievements so counting this as done, Rovio can do no wrong.
    Halo 4: TMCC (Xbox One) - Excellent, the graphical leap from 3 to 4 is generational. Got me so excited for 5.
    Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita) - Replayed it on hard, excellent game, still probably one of the best titles for the handled.
    Flower (Vita and PS4) - Replayed it on both, it's just so good. Cross buy is great!
    Ori and The Blind Forest (Xbox One) - Brilliant game, my favourite completion so far this year.
    Child of Light (Xbox One) - It was ok. I bought into the hype expecting something special. It was pretty and charming but the mechanics where very simple and boring.
    Disney Infinity (X360) - I had a great time with it. Very tempted now to pick up 2.0.
    Injustice : Gods Among Us (PS4) - Loved the story mode but KI has spoiled me for other fighting games.
    GTA: San Andreas (X360) - enjoyed it, nice trip down memory lane but the revamp/remaster/port whatever they called it was dreadful. They could have done something about the pop in, frame rate and audio problems.
    Dead Island (X360) - Man, the game just kept on going and going. It was alright.
    Batman: Arkham Knight (Xbox One) - Even got the real ending. It was good. Really missed the boss fights. Too much Batmobile.
    Worms Battlegrounds (Xbox One) - It was ok, good for a nostalgia kick. Can't complain with free I suppose.
    Magic 2015 (Xbox One) - Yep, its a card battle game. Frustrating at times due to the random nature but still fun.
    Rayman Legends (Xbox One) - Fantastic game, one of the best platformers ever made.
    Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 (Vita) - I wanted a Lego game fix and turns out the was a PS Plus game from awhile back. Scratched that itch.
    Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (Xbox One) - Amazing game, the sequel will be my next purchase.
    Halo 3: ODST from TMCC (Xbox One) - It definitely didn't have those wow moments of other Halo games but I really liked the hub mechanic and the music.

Adding Fallout 4 (Xbox One) - Did all the main quests for all factions and got all the achievements so counting this as done. Great game. Ori is still my GOTY though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

All these lists....

...are just 1 year?

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Taylor365 wrote: »
    All these lists....

...are just 1 year?

I think some people are quite liberal in their interpretation of what constitutes 'completed' game :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

blag wrote: »
    I think some people are quite liberal in their interpretation of what constitutes 'completed' game :P

If I finish the main story of a game, I consider it completed. I have no desire to try to platinum any games I play.

If I finish the main story of a game, I consider it completed. I have no desire to try to platinum any games I play.

I have 3 platinum trophies, they usent have them in the day, so why should they needed to consider them finished these days

• Advertisement

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (Xbox One) - Amazing game, the sequel will be my next purchase.
    Fallout 4 (Xbox One) - Did all the main quests for all factions and got all the achievements so counting this as done. Great game. Ori is still my GOTY though.

Adding Telltale's Game of Thrones (Xbox One) - It was pretty meh. I'll only get the second season when its on sale.
    Pneuma: Breath of Life (Xbox One) - Not very interesting. It didn't get good until the very end.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Adding to my list, new ones in bold:

PC

- Far Cry 3: fun game but a bit of a slog in the end, felt like I rushed through the final act.
    - The Walking Dead Season 2: Didn't have the same impact on me as the first one, but really enjoyed it all the same - obviously it's more an interactive story than anything else!
    - To the Moon: More story than game, tugged the ol' heartstrings for sure!
    - Lego The Lord of the Rings: played the campaign in local co-op with my wife, very enjoyable.
    - Batman: Arkham Origins: Really liked this one, even though was worried due to the many lukewarm reviews.
    - Botanicula: Point-and-click from the makes of Machinarium; gorgeous visuals, quirky music. Fun but very short.
    - Portal 2: My 2nd time playing this, absolutely amazing game, the voice acting/script/plot is so far ahead of most other games.
    - Hitman: Absolution: MEH. Some good levels but it was really hit-and-miss.
    - Murdered: Soul Suspect: Wanted a change of pace and quite enjoyed this; not a difficult game by any means.
    - Torchlight 2: The first hack-n-slash looter I've played; it was OK but I don't really enjoy the grind .
    - The Stanley Parable: Ehhhhhh.... it was interesting!
    - Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon: Ha, this was fun! Short FPS parody of '80s action films.
    - Lego Marvel Superheroes: completed the campaign in local co-op with my wife, we liked it, not as good as Lego Batman or Lego LOTR.
    - Dust: An Elysian Tail: great, great Metroidvania game.
    - Wolfenstein: The New Order: first half was awesome, the second half maybe not such much; bit of an underwhelming end to be honest.
    - The Wolf Among Us: had relatively high expectations due to all of the positive reviews of this and wasn't let down, thought it was great.

Android

- Leo's Fortune: This little platformer looked and played great; I hooked my Nvidia Shield Tablet up to a 40 inch TV and it still looked damn sweet. Short game, not particularly difficult, but fun.
    - Shadow Blade: Fun action platformer, needed to use my Nvidia Shield Controller to play. Think it's now available on PC via Steam as well.
    - Monument Valley: Gorgeous-puzzler. The main game is quite short, will definitely grab the DLC at some point in the near future.
    - Monument Valley DLC (Forgotten Shores & Ida's Dream): These were great as expected, well worth it I thought.

Wii U

- Rayman Legends: Amazing game! Would recommend this to anyone with a Wii U, it's a must-have.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 danu4u

I was about to complete the last level of NFS - Most Wanted but couldn't ... !! However, I've been playing CS 1.6 since few months :P Its' fun !! :D

Far Cry 4
    This War of Mine
    Grim Fandango Remastered
    Shadow of Mordor
    Broken Age
    Transistor
    Witcher 2
    Witcher 3 and HOS DLC
    Dragons Age Inquisition
    Bioshock Infinite
    From Dust
    Sniper Elite 3
    Grow Home
    Munchs Odysee
    Watch Dogs
    Shadowrun Returns
    Ryse
    Thomas Was Alone
    realMyst
    Kill the Bad Guy
    Never Alone
    Batman Arkham Asylum
    Mad Max
    Valiant Hearts
    Brutal Legend
    Lifeless Planet
    Banner Saga.
    Omerta
    The Talos Principle
    Fallout 4

Finished Life is Strange and Puzzle Agent 2. Really enjoyed Life is Strange. It does the Telltale formula of games better than Telltale. Hopefully the sequel will be just as enjoyable.

Puzzle Agent 2 is a decent puzzle game. Worth checking out if you like games like the Professor Layton series though not as polished as those games.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭spookmaster

Bastion (Steam)
    Battlefield: Bad Company (Xbox 360)
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360)
    Brothers - A Tale Of Two Sons (Steam)
    Dead Pixels (Steam)
    DLC Quest (Steam)
    Fez (Steam)
    Gone Home (Steam)
    Limbo (Steam)
    Mark Of The Ninja (Steam)
    Metal Dead (Steam)
    Outlast (Steam)
    Steam World Dig (Steam)
    The Swapper (Steam)
    To The Moon (Steam)
    Trine (Steam)
    VVVVVV (Steam)
    The Last Of Us (PS4)
    Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4)
    Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4)
    Valiant Hearts The Great War (PS4)
    Assassin's Creed Unity (PS4)
    The Stanley Parable (Steam)
    Never Alone (PS4)
    The Unfinished Swan (PS4)
    Infamous Second Son (PS4)
    Portal (Steam)
    The Walking Dead Season Two (Steam)
    Half-Life (Steam)
    The Blackwell Legacy (Steam)
    Transistor (PS4)
    Rayman Origins (Steam)
    Home (Steam)
    Penumbra Overture (Steam)

Adding:

Alien Isolation (PS4)
    Guacamelee! (Steam)
    Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS4)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

[Xbox One]

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition

Good game slight changes from the original.

Fallout 4
    Good game if a little short, fair bit of exploring left to do. Done a fair bit of the BoS repetition missions and could not see a end in sight so stopped doing them and didn't bother doing any of the other faction repetition missions either so game felt short.

Finally can add a game to the list, completed the first episode of the GOT game. really enjoyed it, regret not buying the season when they were half price

Far Cry 4
    This War of Mine
    Grim Fandango Remastered
    Shadow of Mordor
    Broken Age
    Transistor
    Witcher 2
    Witcher 3 and HOS DLC
    Dragons Age Inquisition
    Bioshock Infinite
    From Dust
    Sniper Elite 3
    Grow Home
    Munchs Odysee
    Watch Dogs
    Shadowrun Returns
    Ryse
    Thomas Was Alone
    realMyst
    Kill the Bad Guy
    Never Alone
    Batman Arkham Asylum
    Mad Max
    Valiant Hearts
    Brutal Legend
    Lifeless Planet
    Banner Saga.
    Omerta
    The Talos Principle
    Fallout 4
    Life is Strange
    Puzzle Agent 2

Finished Sleeping Dogs + DLC. Had this on PS3 but after picking up the Definitive Edition on Steam a while back decided to play it again as well as the DLC. Brilliant game. Always thought it was very overlooked.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

[Xbox One]

Halo 5

Good game finished weird as in they left room for another game to continue on where this one ended.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭spookmaster

Bastion (Steam)
    Battlefield: Bad Company (Xbox 360)
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360)
    Brothers - A Tale Of Two Sons (Steam)
    Dead Pixels (Steam)
    DLC Quest (Steam)
    Fez (Steam)
    Gone Home (Steam)
    Limbo (Steam)
    Mark Of The Ninja (Steam)
    Metal Dead (Steam)
    Outlast (Steam)
    Steam World Dig (Steam)
    The Swapper (Steam)
    To The Moon (Steam)
    Trine (Steam)
    VVVVVV (Steam)
    The Last Of Us (PS4)
    Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4)
    Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4)
    Valiant Hearts The Great War (PS4)
    Assassin's Creed Unity (PS4)
    The Stanley Parable (Steam)
    Never Alone (PS4)
    The Unfinished Swan (PS4)
    Infamous Second Son (PS4)
    Portal (Steam)
    The Walking Dead Season Two (Steam)
    Half-Life (Steam)
    The Blackwell Legacy (Steam)
    Transistor (PS4)
    Rayman Origins (Steam)
    Home (Steam)
    Penumbra Overture (Steam)
    Alien Isolation (PS4)
    Guacamelee! (Steam)
    Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS4)

Adding:

Back To The Future: The Game (Steam)

I'll add a summary of each game closer to the end of the year.

Advertisement