Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games have you completed? 2015 Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Gunman Clive 2 (3DS).

Real throwback to the 16 bit generation. Loved every moment I spent with it, despite it not bringing many new ideas to the table when compared to the first one. Well worth the 3 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

halo 4 and gears of war 4 im abit late ha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Splatterhouse (2010)

Gona crack into the original arcade games which were unlocked via the main playthrough.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Mr.Buzz

So far - only Brothers A tale of two sons. It's amazing.
    I'm waiting on Witcher 3, Batman 4 and possibly (although highly unlikely) Cyberpunk 2077 for this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Fawk Nin

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon [3DS]

Adding:
    Far Cry 4 [PS4] - Great game, very much Far Cry 3.5 which was fine with me. Will go back and do more side mission stuff which I rarely do with games. Great world building.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Far Cry 4
    This War of Mine

Adding Grim Fandango Remastered to my list. Started playing it years ago and never finished it so glad to have finally done it. And it's still a brilliant game carnal.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭panevthe3rd

PS4
    infamous second son.
    P.T. ( only a demo but well worth playing.

Xbox one
    Dragon age inquisition.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

South Park: The Stick of Truth: [Xbox 360]

Best South Park game ever released they say and they are right :)
    The turn-based battle system actually fitted perfect. I was wondering if it would have been a good choice from watching the trailers but the developers nailed a good fun south park game.

Sucks that there were a few parts censored tho. I don't mind one or two things getting cut but got sick of that "sorry europe" screen.

Murdered: Soul Supect [Xbox 360]

Awesome game. Can't understand why it got bad reviews. It's good to see something other than your standard generic shooter. It can be picked up at a very good price so check it out.

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. Loved it thought it made me really sad. Now I'm on Thief, and I'm planning on finishing it and taking a long break, probably until Summer Sale on Steam so I can get Witcher 3 at a normal price.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Fawk Nin

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon [3DS]
    Far Cry 4 [PS4]

Adding: Infamous: First Light [PS4] - Finished it in one sitting. It's about 3 hours long in total. Decent taste of what you would get in the full game. Fairly predictable narrative but it kept me there till the end. More focused on the single power rather than multiple ones in Second Son. I prefer a single power followed through. Good game for PS Plus members.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Ps4: Wolfenstein, TLOU, Advanced warfare, Dying light, just doing a load of multiplayer on BF4 also

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Ryse on the PC. Have to say I really enjoyed it. fairly short and simplistic but cool little story taking bits from every hack and slash movie ever made :)

Derrick The Deathfin
    Splatterhouse (1988)
    Modern Warfare 3

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

One piece unlimited
    Tales of hearts r both on vita

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Sonderkommando

Arkham Origins, PC
    Sniper elite 3, PC
    Far cry 3, xbox 360
    Halo mcc, xbone
    Wolfenstein new order, xbone

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭spookmaster

First ever post, seems like the best place to start. This list is mostly games I've finished over the last few months, not strictly 2015, hope you don't mind.

Bastion (Steam)
    Battlefield: Bad Company (Xbox 360)
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360)
    Brothers - A Tale Of Two Sons (Steam)
    Dead Pixels (Steam)
    DLC Quest (Steam)
    Fez (Steam)
    Gone Home (Steam)
    Limbo (Steam)
    Mark Of The Ninja (Steam)
    Metal Dead (Steam)
    Outlast (Steam)
    Steam World Dig (Steam)
    The Swapper (Steam)
    To The Moon (Steam)
    Trine (Steam)
    VVVVVV (Steam)
    The Last Of Us (PS4)
    Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4)

Adding The Stanley Parable (Steam) to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Another update,
    Pariah (xbox)
    Aliens: Colonial Marines (xbox 360)
    Jet Ion GP (PS2)
    Wet (xbox 360)
    Gears of War (xbox 360)
    Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty (PC)
    Road Rash (Panasonic 3DO)
    Terminator 3: War of the Machines (PC)*
    Counter-Strike (xbox)*
    Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm (PC)
    Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 (xbox 360)
    Metal Gear solid: Peace Walker (xbox 360)
    Remember Me (xbox 360)

*Yes it's a multiplayer game, but I played every map against bots so i'm counting it.

I also have a few I finished last year that I forgot to put into last year's list and i can't edit them in now so I figured they might as well go here.
    Halo 3 ( xbox 360)
    Halo Wars (xbox 360)
    Tatsunoko Vs Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (Wii)
    Murdered: Soul Suspect (xbox 360)
    Ghost Squad (wii)

Bastion (Steam) Battlefield: Bad Company (Xbox 360) Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360) Brothers - A Tale Of Two Sons (Steam) Dead Pixels (Steam) DLC Quest (Steam) Fez (Steam) Gone Home (Steam) Limbo (Steam) Mark Of The Ninja (Steam) Metal Dead (Steam) Outlast (Steam) Steam World Dig (Steam) The Swapper (Steam) To The Moon (Steam) Trine (Steam) VVVVVV (Steam) The Last Of Us (PS4) Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4)

Update: Just finished Shadow Of Mordor, loved it.

The Stanley Parable too, interesting game, made me laugh a lot which is rare for a video game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Bad Piggies (mobile) - Great little timekiller while in work.
    Halo CE from the Master Chief Collection
    Halo 2 from TMCC. I can totally understand the stick the game received about that ending, but the campaign was still amazing.

Adding Halo 3 from TMCC, took me awhile to play through it again. Did not like the campaign at all.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Just finished Wolfenstein on PS4 last week.
    A damn good single player game.

• Advertisement

Shank 2 cleared last night.

I do hope they return to the brawler concept after their foray into stealth with Mark of the Ninja and Invisible, Inc. The improvements they made to their combat system were pretty great and with a bit more refinement and some better block and parry actions, they could have something really special.

Just finished Valiant Hearts. A masterpiece.That ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Persona Q
    Criminal Girls: Invite Only
    Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
    Suikoden 1
    Suikoden 2
    The Talos Principle
    Alien Isolation

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

One piece unlimited
    Tales of hearts r both on vita

Grim fandango - vita

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

Resistance Burning Skies - Ps Vita
    Alien Isolation - PS4
    Far Cry 4 - PS4

The Walking Dead Season 2 - PS4

Finally done with Deadlight.

Gave up on Thief.

Completed The Walking Dead and 400 Days DLC.

Starting Episode Two this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Just did the same Spookmaster :)
    The ultimate game to play while sick in bed ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Adding to my list, new ones in bold:

PC

- Far Cry 3: fun game but a bit of a slog in the end, felt like I rushed through the final act.
    - The Walking Dead Season 2: Didn't have the same impact on me as the first one, but really enjoyed it all the same - obviously it's more an interactive story than anything else!
    - To the Moon: More story than game, tugged the ol' heartstrings for sure!
    - Lego The Lord of the Rings: played the campaign in local co-op with my wife, very enjoyable. Will probably revisit in single player to grab some more collectibles but already have Lego Marvel Superheroes installed and ready to go once my better half is happy to join me :)

Android

- Leo's Fortune: This little platformer looked and played great; I hooked my Nvidia Shield Tablet up to a 40 inch TV and it still looked damn sweet. Short game, not particularly difficult, but fun.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Finally finished Valkyria Chronicles (PC), about 6 years after i started playing it (on PS3). Was still quite enjoyable, but i preferred the early game.

Advertisement