Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games have you completed? 2015 Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

Resistance Burning Skies - Ps Vita
    Alien Isolation - PS4
    Far Cry 4 - PS4
    The Walking Dead Season 2 - PS4
    Virtua Tennis 4 - Ps Vita
    Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - PS4
    Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 - Xbox 360
    Syndicate - Xbox 360
    Counter Spy - Ps Vita
    Wwe 2K15 - PS4

Watch dogs PS4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Far Cry 4
    This War of Mine
    Grim Fandango Remastered
    Wolfenstein: The New Order
    Murdered:Soul Suspect
    Shadow of Mordor

Finished Broken Age and Transistor. Enjoyed Broken Age though the second act was a bit disappointing. Transistor is brilliant though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Mortal Kombat X

Working On:

Far Cry 4
    Resident Evil Remake
    LIMBO Xbox One
    Watch_Dogs
    Assassin's Creed Unity
    Dragon Age: Inquisition

I won't even bother counting any more, my purchase/completion ratio is ridiculous.

I'm a horrible gamer this year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

PC

Murdered: Soul Suspect

I quite enjoyed this game. Hard to find all the collectables though. I feel proud I found 205 out of 242. may go back some day I am bored and try and find the rest.

PC

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Very good game don't know why I took so long before I played it. Picked it up in the steam sale as well as Arkham City.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭spookmaster

Always Sometimes Monsters. Very interesting indie life sim/RPG. I got it for a fiver on Steam during sales, definitely worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Bad Piggies (mobile) - Great little timekiller while in work.
    Halo CE from TMCC (Xbox One) - Back in the day, I can see what the fuss was about.
    Halo 2 from TMCC (Xbox One) - I can totally understand the stick the game received about that ending, but the campaign was still amazing.
    Halo 3 from TMCC (Xbox One) - Took me awhile to play through it again. Did not like the campaign at all.
    Angry Birds Star Wars 2 (mobile) - Got all the achievements so counting this as done, Rovio can do no wrong.
    The Order: 1886 (PS4) - Do not recommend.
    Halo 4: TMCC (Xbox One) - Excellent, the graphical leap from 3 to 4 is generational. Got me so excited for 5.
    Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita) - Replayed it on hard, excellent game, still probably one of the best titles for the handled.
    Flower (Vita and PS4) - Replayed it on both, it's just so good. Cross buy is great!
    Ori and The Blind Forest (Xbox One) - Brilliant game, my favourite completion so far this year.
    Child of Light (Xbox One) - It was ok. I bought into the hype expecting something special. It was pretty and charming but the mechanics where very simple and boring.
    Disney Infinity (X360) - I had a great time with it. Very tempted now to pick up 2.0.
    Costume Quest 2 (Xbox One) - Good but much more repetitive than the first.
    Injustice : Gods Among Us (PS4) - Loved the story mode but KI has spoiled me for other fighting games.

Adding The Unfinished Swan (PS4) - Really enjoyed it apart from the narrators voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Adding to my list, new ones in bold:

PC

- Far Cry 3: fun game but a bit of a slog in the end, felt like I rushed through the final act.
    - The Walking Dead Season 2: Didn't have the same impact on me as the first one, but really enjoyed it all the same - obviously it's more an interactive story than anything else!
    - To the Moon: More story than game, tugged the ol' heartstrings for sure!
    - Lego The Lord of the Rings: played the campaign in local co-op with my wife, very enjoyable.
    - Batman: Arkham Origins: Really liked this one, even though was worried due to the many lukewarm reviews.
    - Botanicula: Point-and-click from the makes of Machinarium; gorgeous visuals, quirky music. Fun but very short.
    - Portal 2: My 2nd time playing this, absolutely amazing game, the voice acting/script/plot is so far ahead of most other games.
    - Hitman: Absolution: MEH. First time playing through a full Hitman game, wasn't impressed at all. Some good levels but it was really hit-and-miss.

Android

- Leo's Fortune: This little platformer looked and played great; I hooked my Nvidia Shield Tablet up to a 40 inch TV and it still looked damn sweet. Short game, not particularly difficult, but fun.
    - Shadow Blade: Fun action platformer, needed to use my Nvidia Shield Controller to play. Think it's now available on PC via Steam as well.
    - Monument Valley: Gorgeous-puzzler. The main game is quite short, will definitely grab the DLC at some point in the near future.

Wii U

- Rayman Legends: Amazing game! Have completed the 'campaign' (playing co-op with my better half) and many of the Origins levels, but there is so much more content waiting to be enjoyed. Would recommend this to anyone with a Wii U, it's a must-have.

ionapaul wrote: »
    - Hitman: Absolution: MEH. First time playing through a full Hitman game, wasn't impressed at all. Some good levels but it was really hit-and-miss.

I have that game but never got around to playing it. Will do one day though.
    Hitman bloodmoney was brilliant I thought, when I played it years ago. It was the first game I played where it was all stealth, unlike the other run in and shoot everybody type games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

wolfenstien
    far cry 4
    dying light
    tomb raider.
    Ori and the blind forest
    Middle earth, shadow of mordor
    Mass Effect 3
    Bioshock Infinite
    The Witcher 2 - What a great game, had it in the backlog since games with gold, and said I'd check it out before I pick up part 3. a complex story that doesn't hold your hand. highly recommended.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

bioshock infinite - defo in my top 3 games of all time.
    assassins creed rogue enjoyed it but felt campaign was abit short.
    mafia 2 wished they had made use of world outside of main missions

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Shadows of the Damned

That was...odd.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I just finished Rage - was one of those that was sitting in the Steam library waiting to be played for too long. It was grand, not exactly ground breaking even considering when it came out, but enjoyable enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

Resistance Burning Skies - Ps Vita
    Alien Isolation - PS4
    Far Cry 4 - PS4
    The Walking Dead Season 2 - PS4
    Virtua Tennis 4 - Ps Vita
    Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - PS4
    Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 - Xbox 360
    Syndicate - Xbox 360
    Counter Spy - Ps Vita
    Wwe 2K15 - PS4
    Watch dogs PS4

Wolfenstein the new order PS4

Halo CE from TMCC (Xbox One) - Back in the day, I can see what the fuss was about.
    Halo 2 from TMCC (Xbox One) - I can totally understand the stick the game received about that ending, but the campaign was still amazing.
    Halo 3 from TMCC (Xbox One) - Took me awhile to play through it again. Did not like the campaign at all.
    Angry Birds Star Wars 2 (mobile) - Got all the achievements so counting this as done, Rovio can do no wrong.
    Halo 4: TMCC (Xbox One) - Excellent, the graphical leap from 3 to 4 is generational. Got me so excited for 5.
    Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita) - Replayed it on hard, excellent game, still probably one of the best titles for the handled.
    Flower (Vita and PS4) - Replayed it on both, it's just so good. Cross buy is great!
    Ori and The Blind Forest (Xbox One) - Brilliant game, my favourite completion so far this year.
    Child of Light (Xbox One) - It was ok. I bought into the hype expecting something special. It was pretty and charming but the mechanics where very simple and boring.
    Disney Infinity (X360) - I had a great time with it. Very tempted now to pick up 2.0.
    Injustice : Gods Among Us (PS4) - Loved the story mode but KI has spoiled me for other fighting games.
    The Unfinished Swan (PS4) - Really enjoyed it apart from the narrators voice.

Adding GTA: San Andreas (X360) - enjoyed it, nice trip down memory lane but the revamp/remaster/port whatever they called it was dreadful. They could have done something about the pop in, frame rate and audio problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Far Cry 4
    This War of Mine
    Grim Fandango Remastered
    Wolfenstein: The New Order
    Murdered:Soul Suspect
    Shadow of Mordor
    Broken Age
    Transistor

In anticipation of picking up Witcher 3 i've just finished Witcher 2. Really looking forward to get stuck into the new one now.

Little Update:

Mortal Kombat X
    Halo 3: ODST
    Forza Horizon 2: Fast & Furious Expansion

*I don't care if it's not a real game. It counts in my books. Leave me alone :P

wolfenstein
    far cry 4
    dying light
    tomb raider.
    Ori and the blind forest
    Mass Effect 3
    Bioshock Infinite
    The Witcher 2
    Halo, Combat Evolved part of the master chief collection, started it up out of boredom and ended up blitzing the campaign over a day or two. still a really solid shooter apart from some dodgy level design. you can really see Destinys roots in it as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Recently went on a bit of a gaming spree trying to finish all the shíte that I've amassed in my Steam library over the past 2 years, so far I've finished.

1. Deadly Premonition
    2. Lego Star Wars
    3. Spec Ops: The Line - Great game.
    4. Dishonored - Don't get me started on this, hated the yoke...
    5. The Evil Within - Finished it in two days, enjoyed it but some of the later chapters were quite tedious.
    6. Mirror's Edge - Mehhhhhhhhh.
    7. Saints Row IV - Kinda rushed it, wasn't that mad about it tbh.
    8. Skyrim - Decided I'd give it a good go after giving up on it a few times in the past, glad I did, I loved it.
    9. Dark Souls - Not the first time I've finished it as I played the 360 version a few years ago, was better this time around though!

Currently playing the Witcher but not enjoying it much at all. Seems very dated, I'll push on and try to finish it though. Just started Chapter II last night.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭spookmaster

Bastion (Steam)
    Battlefield: Bad Company (Xbox 360)
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360)
    Brothers - A Tale Of Two Sons (Steam) Dead Pixels (Steam)
    DLC Quest (Steam)
    Fez (Steam)
    Gone Home (Steam)
    Limbo (Steam)
    Mark Of The Ninja (Steam)
    Metal Dead (Steam)
    Outlast (Steam)
    Steam World Dig (Steam)
    The Swapper (Steam)
    To The Moon (Steam)
    Trine (Steam)
    VVVVVV (Steam)
    The Last Of Us (PS4)
    Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4) Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4) Valiant Hearts The Great War (PS4) Assassin's Creed Unity (PS4)
    The Stanley Parable (Steam)
    Never Alone (PS4)

The Unfinished Swan (PS4)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Adding to my list, new ones in bold:

PC

- Far Cry 3: fun game but a bit of a slog in the end, felt like I rushed through the final act.
    - The Walking Dead Season 2: Didn't have the same impact on me as the first one, but really enjoyed it all the same - obviously it's more an interactive story than anything else!
    - To the Moon: More story than game, tugged the ol' heartstrings for sure!
    - Lego The Lord of the Rings: played the campaign in local co-op with my wife, very enjoyable.
    - Batman: Arkham Origins: Really liked this one, even though was worried due to the many lukewarm reviews.
    - Botanicula: Point-and-click from the makes of Machinarium; gorgeous visuals, quirky music. Fun but very short.
    - Portal 2: My 2nd time playing this, absolutely amazing game, the voice acting/script/plot is so far ahead of most other games.
    - Hitman: Absolution: MEH. Some good levels but it was really hit-and-miss.
    - Murdered: Soul Suspect: Wanted a change of pace and quite enjoyed this; the story/case was relatively interesting and fairly well-written considering how terrible the plot/narrative/dialogue quality found in games that cost much more to develop. Not a difficult game by any means.

Android

- Leo's Fortune: This little platformer looked and played great; I hooked my Nvidia Shield Tablet up to a 40 inch TV and it still looked damn sweet. Short game, not particularly difficult, but fun.
    - Shadow Blade: Fun action platformer, needed to use my Nvidia Shield Controller to play. Think it's now available on PC via Steam as well.
    - Monument Valley: Gorgeous-puzzler. The main game is quite short, will definitely grab the DLC at some point in the near future.

Wii U

- Rayman Legends: Amazing game! Would recommend this to anyone with a Wii U, it's a must-have.

Finished both Metro Redux & Last Light Redux on X1
    Great games; Good replayability too. Going to start another run to get through some of the accumulation cheevos

PC

Batman Arkham City GOTY:

Good game I never collected all of the collectibles. I may get Origins but I have a few other games to play first.

I did good over the weekend :)

Mortal Kombat X
    Halo 3: ODST
    Forza Horizon 2: Fast & Furious Expansion (1000/1000 so it counts in my books :P)

As of 17th June;
    Halo: Combat Evolved - MCC (Xbox One)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Persona Q
    Criminal Girls: Invite Only
    Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
    Suikoden 1
    Suikoden 2
    The Talos Principle
    Alien Isolation
    Hotline Miami 2
    Dead Or Alive 5
    Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
    Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
    Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea
    Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters
    Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra
    Bloodborne
    Pillars Of Eternity
    Final Fantasy Type-0

Mortal Kombat X
    Witcher 3
    Steins;Gate
    Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy
    Tactics Orge

wolfenstein
    far cry 4
    dying light
    tomb raider.
    Ori and the blind forest
    Mass Effect 3
    Bioshock Infinite
    The Witcher 2
    Halo, Combat Evolved
    Halo 2 - massive improvement over part 1, level design is light years better, as I got to the end I began to doubt whether or not I'd actually completed it on the original xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Another update,
    Pariah (xbox)
    Aliens: Colonial Marines (xbox 360)
    Jet Ion GP (PS2)
    Wet (xbox 360)
    Gears of War (xbox 360)
    Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty (PC)
    Road Rash (Panasonic 3DO)
    Terminator 3: War of the Machines (PC)*
    Counter-Strike (xbox)*
    Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm (PC)
    Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 (xbox 360)
    Metal Gear solid: Peace Walker (xbox 360)
    Remember Me (xbox 360)
    Beyond: Two Souls (Playstation 3)
    Star Wars Battlefront (Xbox)
    Virtua Fighter 2 (Saturn)
    Mortal Kombat (9) (Xbox 360) Seriously, F**k you, Shao Khan! F**k you!
    Virtua Fighter 5 (Xbox 360)
    Dead Or Alive 5 (Xbox 360)
    Girl Fight (Xbox 360)
    Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters (Xbox 360)
    Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (Playstation 3)
    Capcom vs. SNK (Dreamcast)
    Bomberman: Hardball (Playstation 2)
    Bomberman (PSP)
    Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Xbox)
    Turok (Xbox 360)
    Wanted: Weapons of fate (Xbox 360)
    Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)
    Monster Truck Madness (Nintendo 64)

*Yes it's a multiplayer game, but I played every map against bots so i'm counting it.

I also have a few I finished last year that I forgot to put into last year's list and i can't edit them in now so I figured they might as well go here.
    Halo 3 ( xbox 360)
    Halo Wars (xbox 360)
    Tatsunoko Vs Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (Wii)
    Murdered: Soul Suspect (xbox 360)
    Ghost Squad (wii)

Mortal Kombat X (PS4)
    Halo 3: ODST - MCC (Xbox One)
    Forza Horizon 2: Fast & Furious Expansion (1000/1000 so it counts in my books )
    Halo: Combat Evolved - MCC (Xbox One)

South Park: The Stick of Truth (Steam)*

*First game out of my entire Steam library that I actually finished..

wolfenstein
    far cry 4
    dying light
    tomb raider.
    Ori and the blind forest
    Mass Effect 3
    Bioshock Infinite
    The Witcher 2
    Halo, Combat Evolved
    Halo 2
    Halo 3 and so the original trilogy comes to a close. As a whole I really enjoyed them better than I did first time around. to be fair the character names are a bit obtuse, so it was a lot easier to keep track of who's who from game to game without having a few years break in between.

• Advertisement

The Unfinished Swan (PS4) - Really enjoyed it apart from the narrators voice.
    GTA: San Andreas (X360) - enjoyed it, nice trip down memory lane but the revamp/remaster/port whatever they called it was dreadful. They could have done something about the pop in, frame rate and audio problems.

Adding Toy Soldiers: Cold War (X360) - It was ok.
    Dead Island (X360) - Man, the game just kept on going and going. It was alright.

Advertisement