Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to get through to 1901

Options
  • 02-01-2015 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hi.

I've a billing issue, but can't get through on any of their numbers. It rings 3 times, then I hear a few tones, then nothing. I've tried on my landline and 2 mobiles.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

tacklemore wrote: »
    Hi.

I've a billing issue, but can't get through on any of their numbers. It rings 3 times, then I hear a few tones, then nothing. I've tried on my landline and 2 mobiles.

Thanks
    Hi Tacklemore

We're aware of some issues with calls routing to our customer care and support agents this morning. We are working to have this resolved as soon as possible and apologise for this disruption.

If you have any queries or require assistance please feel free to chat with our online Chat agents : www.eircom.ie/chatnow

We are hoping to have the issues resolved shortly

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement