Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360/One Smartglass App

Options
  • 02-01-2015 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭

For anyone that has not got this installed on their phone/tablet, get it. It is a top class app for your Xbox 360 or One. Great for messages, friends group, achievements and so much more. Full control of the console via your mobile device.

That is all...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

I should mention however that there are issues with it at the moment... Murphy's law...

http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-live-status

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

logik wrote: »
    I should mention however that there are issues with it at the moment... Murphy's law...

http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-live-status

It's only crashing on Windows Phone, ironically enough.

It's pretty bad that Microsoft didn't catch a year based bug on their own platform.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

CatInABox wrote: »

It's pretty bad that Microsoft didn't catch a year based bug on their own platform.

Very true, still a mighty app. It is great to be able to chat and arrange games when you are not able to turn the console on etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

It's cool that messages will get pushed to your phone now even if you are not online.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I had a terribly enlightening conversation with a guy sending hate mail from a game I played earlier in the morning while out shopping today, technology is great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

CatInABox wrote: »

It worked great twice for me on Lumia before refusing to work, was really impressed with the new layout and functions, hopefully they sort it soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Got an update for it this morning (win 8.1) and it's working fine again for me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

calex71 wrote: »
    Got an update for it this morning (win 8.1) and it's working fine again for me.

And on Windows Phone 8.1 for me.

Advertisement