Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scratch Cups 2015

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Montgolfier

Rosslare intermediate sc sat

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭onlyfinewine

Anyone interested in playing in the Scratch cup in Castletroy on Sunday? I have a couple of spare spaces on a line around midday

If the offer is still open I would be delighted?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

If the offer is still open I would be delighted?

Sorry man, was offline since Friday evening. Did you end up playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

Played Castletroy yesterday, Course in great condition and greens as good as you will see anywhere. True roll all the way

Putted really well, pity the rest of my game let me down.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

Waterford Castle Senior Scratch Cup Saturday the 22nd August

€25 entry fee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

this appears to be good value...Senior and Junior Open

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

Any one hear results from adare manor scratch cup today ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,926 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

shaunac93 wrote: »
    Any one hear results from adware manor scratch cup today ?

there is a virus removal kit you can get for that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Kingswood Rover

Blessington Lakes hold their annual Scratch cups on the weekend of 5th/6th of September. Junior, Inter and Minor. Can any one beat the course record of the blues of 72 level Par? Time sheets go live 9 am tomorrow morning. Longest 9 holer in Ireland apparently, 15 lids for visitors. Handicap range Junior 5-9, Inter 10-18 and Minor 18+. 75 won the Junior, 84 the Inter and 90 the Minor last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭AGC

Great to see Midlands Scratch Cup back to 72 holes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

Lisheen Springs Junior, Imtermediate & Minor Scratch Cups on Sat 5th September. Not sure if they have gone online yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Dooks Intermediate & Junior scratch cups on Sunday Sept 13th. The timesheet is on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Freemount09

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Dooks Intermediate & Junior scratch cups on Sunday Sept 13th. The timesheet is on their website.

Signed up for this - kinda surprised it wasn't snapped up like BallyB and Tralee ?

Is it a different league to these two ?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭doublecross

Signed up for this - kinda surprised it wasn't snapped up like BallyB and Tralee ?

Hoping to play this one myself.

It's not in the same league at Tralee but it's just a little behind BallyB.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Not quite at their level, but a cracking course all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Was in the west at the weekend so played in the JSC in Tuam GC. After a solid week of rain the course was soft and playing long so being off the blues and with some tough pin positions scoring wasn't easy. Played like a muppet for a round of 84.
    Looking at the results, I see the ISC was won by an embarrasing score of 73 beating 2nd place by no more than 9 shots. How does a 10 handicapper shoot +1, that's equivalent to 45pts in tough conditions? His score would have won both the SSC and possibly the JSC. Something seriously wrong with handicaps and the game in general with some of these scores posted. I don't care how much the stars align for an individual on the day, that handicap is just wrong.
    http://www.tuamgolfclub.com/noticeboard.php3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭AGC

Was in the west at the weekend so played in the JSC in Tuam GC. After a solid week of rain the course was soft and playing long so being off the blues and with some tough pin positions scoring wasn't easy. Played like a muppet for a round of 84.
    Looking at the results, I see the ISC was won by an embarrasing score of 73 beating 2nd place by no more than 9 shots. How does a 10 handicapper shoot +1, that's equivalent to 45pts in tough conditions? His score would have won both the SSC and possibly the JSC. Something seriously wrong with handicaps and the game in general with some of these scores posted. I don't care how much the stars align for an individual on the day, that handicap is just wrong.
    http://www.tuamgolfclub.com/noticeboard.php3

He was a member, it can happen. He is hardly holding his handicap for an ISC, crazy score but it would be done on a regular basis. He will be 10 no more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

AGC wrote:
    He was a member, it can happen. He is hardly holding his handicap for an ISC, crazy score but it would be done on a regular basis. He will be 10 no more

For an ISC? For a cup that will forevermore have their name on it? It's going on wholesale.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭pinkdoubleeagle

Carlow Senior Timesheet is out

Anyone see the results of Dooks ISC anywhere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Freemount09

Anyone see the results of Dooks ISC anywhere?

They have the winners scores posted on their FB page. Don't think I saw any Andy there ?

Might as well have stayed in my armchair :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭millerj

Don't think there were too many winners from Freemount either..!!

Advertisement