Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Sign in to PSN

Options
  • 02-01-2015 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Is anyone still having difficulty signing in to their PSN accounts? Naturally I wasn't able to access mine over christmas but I had been up to a few days ago (although it was a little temperamental). But I'm having difficulty again. When I try and log in I get an error. When I test the connection, everything goes smoothly (Obtain IP address and Internet Connection are both successful) until I get to the PSN sign in. It keeps giving me an error.

I'm just wondering is this the aftermath of the DDOS attacks or is it specific to me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Specific to you id say.

You need to reset your router i think along with putting the MTU back to auto if you did change that.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭AtticusFinch86

I've tried the reset but to no avail. Not sure how to change the MTU settings. I've also tried opening ports as well but no luck. I've an eircom D1000 router so I'm assuming it's something to do with that. I just don't understand how it worked perfectly before the DDoS attacks at christmas.

Advertisement