Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola E issue

Options
  • 02-01-2015 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi,

Got a Morotola Moto E recently. Really like it.

But just had an issue arise. Started to run out of space so inserted my SD card from my old phone.

The Moto E will not read the card for me.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

Julabo wrote: »
    Hi,

Got a Morotola Moto E recently. Really like it.

But just had an issue arise. Started to run out of space so inserted my SD card from my old phone.

The Moto E will not read the card for me.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    You may just need to format it first, this can be done in Settings > Storage > Format SD Card

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

Having the very same issue myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Julabo

Cannot do Advertsfox as SD card is not reading at all.

When i go into settings - storage. None of the SD card options are available to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

Julabo wrote: »
    Cannot do Advertsfox as SD card is not reading at all.

When i go into settings - storage. None of the SD card options are available to me.
    Have you got a micro SD to SD card reader and connect it to a PC and see its detected? When was the last time it worked (what was the previous phone?)

Do not have a card reader and cannot connect it to my phone.

SD card was working fine in last phone, HTC Sense. Got the new phone around 4 weeks ago.

• Advertisement

Got this sorted. Did as you said advertsfox.

Got an SD adaptor. Put it into my mates laptop ( my mac has had no sd reader ) Formatted it. Put back in Moto E. And working fine now.

Thanks for the help.

And the problem is back again!

Been on to Motorola. Waiting for a response.

Advertisement