Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Christmas Crackers...

Options
  • 02-01-2015 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭

Yes I know it is January!!

Posting here in case anyone in the city centre happens to go past a store and sees them for sale in there could you please post!

Basically a friend couldn't make christmas dinner and surprisingly can now and we are trying to put one together now a week later

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭amtw

Lots of them on sale in Aldi Bray this morning, I'm sure other branches will have them also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭carltonleon

Dunnes in Swords had them as well as Easons. I would say Boots and Marks & Spencers would be selling them off cheap as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Same with Tescos in Maynooth, they were still selling off their Christmas stuff as of yesterday, presumably it's the same in other Tescos to some extent.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 jas376

dougee19 wrote: »
    Yes I know it is January!!

Posting here in case anyone in the city centre happens to go past a store and sees them for sale in there could you please post!

Basically a friend couldn't make christmas dinner and surprisingly can now and we are trying to put one together now a week later

I saw them for sale in 'Fresh' food store on Smithfield Market plaza yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Dunnes and M&S in Blanchardstown and Tesco in Clearwater had loads Wednesday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

I actually went into every tesco/dunner/aldi/lidl/2euro store near me and kinda panicked so came on here. Mind is at ease now. Shall venture to some of these tomorrow, thanks peeps!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

I feel your pain, was looking for a jar of ham glaze yesterday and eventually got one after visiting 5 shops.

Advertisement