Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premium Dog Food

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I have never looked at the feeding guidelines on a bag of food. I just go by the condition on my dogs & reduce/increase as needed. I keep mine in very fit condition. Most pet Borders I see are fairly overweight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Neither have I to be honest, we just fill his bowl to roughly the same amount every day and he will tell you if he needs more, although that rarely happens. We never measure i though. And I know that different feeding bowls are different sizes so its not really accurate to say half fill the bowl without knowing the size but we know if he wants more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Our Beagle has no problem with chewing Lukullus. It's the Charlois Beef and Trout dry variety. However, he is a two year old Beagle so I wouldn't expect him to have problems. We find it a very good food for the money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Tropheus wrote: »
    Our Beagle has no problem with chewing Lukullus. It's the Charlois Beef and Trout dry variety. However, he is a two year old Beagle so I wouldn't expect him to have problems. We find it a very good food for the money.

I would be a bit worried about young Dogs chewing MM Naturnah because the kibble is quite large but things like that wont matter to an adult. I think Lukullus do a junior version also

Advertisement