Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suitable Heart rate monitor for a Forerunner 15

• 02-01-2015 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭

Greetings, apologies if a similar thread already exists but after having a quick skim through, I could not see one.
    I was wondering which heart rate monitor would be most compatible with my Garmin Forerunner 15?

I realise its quite an old watch, but i'm only starting off so trying to keep costs down.

I looked on fitness digital's website and found that they listed a whole host of other Garmin watches that were compatible with both the Garmin and Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitors without mine being one of them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated in this minefield of technology.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭MKDTH

Just went onto Garmin Connect Shop and it has Heart Rate Monitor Part Number: 010-10997-00 as compatible, so happy days!

Advertisement