Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What in Heavens Name was this about

• 02-01-2015 11:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

Okay just throwing this out here as not entirely sure what happened tbh.

Lastnight I awoke after I knocked over loads of my dvd's & waking another person up then with the noise. All I said then when they asked "what happened" was "what time is it?" before going back to bed & falling asleep. Normally when I wake in the middle of the night it takes ages to fall back asleep, but not lastnight after this.

~ I'd my laptop open & on that I could've checked
    ~ Remember picking up my mobile but being unable to read the time so was at least half-asleep

~ The noise of the falling dvd's seem to shake me awake as I was half-way across the room and not knowing why.

Kind of sleep-walking? or something else? Never happened me before so just curious on your thoughts in here.

Many Thanks,
    kerry4sam

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Sounds like you were sleep walking alright. I dunno why but it reminded me of a time I woke up in a bath. I had been out drinking that night, in fairness I had a few but was fairly alright. Had the usual chipper and walked home, the cold air always wakes me up a bit.

Anyway, feel into bed and straight away went asleep. In the middle of the night I wanted to go to the toilet. All I remember is standing over the toilet taking care of things. Next thing I remember waking up in the bath, my head resting on the taps. Had an awful pain in my neck for a few days. It's like I blacked out or something, but the way I was in the bath I couldn't have fallen in. Very strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭pollyannawins

distruptive or strange sleeping patterns may be a sign of a over hectic life style: if this reoccurs try taking some hot milk before bedtime or some green tea during the day

Advertisement