Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a good christening venue (leixlip, maynooth, lucan, celbridge)

Options
  • 02-01-2015 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi all so as it says in the title. I'm looking for a good christening venue for February. Christening ceremony is in Leixlip and there will be around 40 guests, Mainly adults and older kids (8+) we really fancy somewhere other than the court yard for a change. Don't get me wrong I love the courtyard but really fancy a change of scenery as a lot of our family parties are held in the courtyard. Any suggestions are much appreciated. TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭com1

Finnstown house?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Carton House,Dunboyne Castle,The Avenue,The Stonehaven

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

I had my kids one in Carton, which was exactly a fiver dearer per head than leixlip house, which was exactly a fiver dearer than the boozers. And I think we'll worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

+1 carton house

Advertisement