Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping at Amazon.de for Bargains

Options
  • 03-01-2015 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if this is possible from Ireland? And can you get Super Saver Delivery etc.

Exchange rate is bad at the moment and would prefer to shop on their euro site instead of their sterling one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

myshirt wrote: »
    Does anyone know if this is possible from Ireland? And can you get Super Saver Delivery etc.

Exchange rate is bad at the moment and would prefer to shop on their euro site instead of their sterling one.

I bought off them before, no issues. The checkout simply wont allow you to complete your order if it's not allowed....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

I got a few bits off them before Christmas, no problems at all. I did have to use google translate one or twice though :0

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jimlynch123

Hi i used that site before Xmas for a pair of converse for my daughter and found them cheaper then the UK site almost half price at the time,,(bargain) for me,,had no problems what so ever prompt delivery also,,,go for it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Did ye get free super saver delivery? Do they do that?

Advertisement