Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Calenders gone !

• 03-01-2015 1:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,491 ✭✭✭✭

Hi , it seems that my calendar has been deleted or something from my phone !
    It had been asking for a password every thing i opened it but still allowed me to add/edit it no probs as i forget which password It is
    Sorry if im not clear on the problem but any ideas but be great

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

I think you'll probably need that password. Do you use Google calendar or the iCloud one? Can you login to iCloud.com and see your calendar there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

The standard iOS calendar? Could just be that your calendar is de-selected and not being displayed. Open the app, select calendars at the bottom of screen and make sure all calendars (or the one you want) have the "tick" diplayed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,491 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Zcott wrote: »
    I think you'll probably need that password. Do you use Google calendar or the iCloud one? Can you login to iCloud.com and see your calendar there?

I'll try that tomorrow on the laptop
    It only shows a birthday and facebook calender not the usual cjmc@%%** option

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Is it a gmail calendar you're using? If so go to settings-mail, contacts and calendars and make sure the email is there as an account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,491 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Simple, had been switched off on settings !! Thanks fpr all help

• Advertisement
Advertisement