Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City bus

• 03-01-2015 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭

Hi, If I buy a day saver on the 304 city bus can I use the day saver on other city buses run by bus eireann like the 302?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

You can indeed. My dad often gets 4 or 5 spins around Limerick out of one day-saver ticket. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

An File wrote: »
    You can indeed. My dad often gets 4 or 5 spins around Limerick out of one day-saver ticket. :)

Thanks! I wasn't sure if you were able to use it on different routes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭roxana

I tried to find a price for it, no luck. Could u tell me how much is it please? Is it called day saver or return ticket now?
    Thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

roxana wrote: »
    I tried to find a price for it, no luck. Could u tell me how much is it please? Is it called day saver or return ticket now?
    Thanks in advance

I say day saver to the drivet and as of a couple of weeks ago it is €4.20

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭roxana

I say day saver to the drivet and as of a couple of weeks ago it is €4.20

Thanks so much :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement