Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solid fuel Stove

Options
  • 03-01-2015 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Any good bargains on solid fuel stoves? Non boiler type preferably.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭cycling is fun

depends on what part of the country you are in I have bought a stove from the following people http://www.gordonheatingsupplies.com/

I found them very well priced you would find it hard to get cheaper best to go early in the morning before it gets busy otherwise we could be waiting a while to talk to someone also make sure you bring a contact number for them as they are hard to find the first time as they are in the countryside and have no signage on there building

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭pacino

Thanks for the info, I will check them out. I am in the Deep South!

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭cycling is fun

ok well if you are in the deep south then you might want to forget what I said, as with fuel costs etc there maybe no saving

another suggestion is buy a stove that you will be able to get parts for when the time comes, my own plumber advised me of this as he says there are so many stoves on the market that almost no parts are made for meaning when you need a part you will have to buy a new stove

Advertisement