Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reporting of threads disallowed

Options
  • 03-01-2015 3:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭

I was banned from a forum. Subsequently reported two threads to the category moderator of the forum. I was informed that I could not report posts as I had lost the 'privilege' of same.
    One of these was where a moderator stated categorically there would be bans for off-topic posts - not being enforced.
    I previously reported a post in a forum where I was banned and this was allowed.

Investigate why the moderator of Consumer is refusing to accept my reports.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

As the instructions clearly state, this forum is for disputing bans and infractions. Are you, or are you not disputing the ban?

Advertisement