Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TERRA 70 L. GOCLEVER TAB I720 won;t turn on

Options
  • 03-01-2015 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

okay so I probably know the answer to my own question, but it won't turn on, it's only been opened since Christmas and has not turned on at all - anyone any idea's before I take it back?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

okay so I probably know the answer to my own question, but it won't turn on, it's only been opened since Christmas and has not turned on at all - anyone any idea's before I take it back?

Well starting with the obvious, did you give it a good charge first?

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭littleoulme

yeah for eight hours, but the charger pin isnt going all the way in, which I would presume should happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

Check the center pin of the charging port to see if its bent.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭littleoulme

looks okay, just shone a light in it, it's very odd - its leaving approx 1cm gap when the charger is plugged in - think it's back to the store, surely it can't be safe like that
    Thanks for the help though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

looks okay, just shone a light in it, it's very odd - its leaving approx 1cm gap when the charger is plugged in - think it's back to the store, surely it can't be safe like that
    Thanks for the help though.

Is there a led power indicator on the tablet anywhere. it should come on when charging. Is there a lot of resistance on the charger that is stopping it going in all the way. Sometimes they need a bit of force (not too much mind)

• Advertisement
Advertisement