Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great TrueAchievement Score Challenge 2015

Options
124»

Comments

Got my boost in just in time last night. Wouldn't have had to use it only went out to rubber neck at a huge factory fire near by :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

If it wasn't for Castle Crashers Remastered I would have been out too. It should keep me in it this week too.

Not many weeks left till 2016 though and still a lot of people in it. I think more people need to be cut each week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

How many people are left?

I should be ok this week, finished off Peggle 2 so am sitting at about 1100TA right now.

If I finish the DLC, thats another 600 TA or so. So I will hopefully save that for next week.

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    How many people are left?

I should be ok this week, finished off Peggle 2 so am sitting at about 1100TA right now.

If I finish the DLC, thats another 600 TA or so. So I will hopefully save that for next week.

Currently 632 left in it and they cut 50 people a week, I guess that math adds up to the end of the year.

rizzla wrote: »
    Currently 632 left in it and they cut 50 people a week, I guess that math adds up to the end of the year.

We will survive a while yet....

How many started it? we are doing well, I wonder is there many Irish left in it.

• Advertisement

I think about 2400 people started it. So yeah, everyone still in it are doing really well. Be cool to see how many Irish left.

This TA challenge has probably been a blessing for the Indy games sales on XBOX One.

They are nearly all easy lists and probably getting snapped up to stay in this thing.

As the last person I know in the challenge, its no craic now.

So I might just let myself get eliminated this week, I could easily stay in as I have boosts left and loads to play, but kinda tired of it now.

Advertisement