Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good quality fair priced leather Dog Muzzles??

Options
  • 03-01-2015 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hey all!
    I'm looking for 2 leather dog muzzles for staffs (1 male, 1 bitch). I've been looking online all day but the ones I found are either too expensive or they wont arrive for 20+ days and I need them for a training class next Friday. Could anyone point me in the right direction?
    I want one that you can give them treats while their wearing it and preferably one with a strap going up the head as the male will try pulling it off with his dew claw at the beginning (I know he will!) Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭The Peanut

Stoudy wrote: »
    Hey all!
    I'm looking for 2 leather dog muzzles for staffs (1 male, 1 bitch). I've been looking online all day but the ones I found are either too expensive or they wont arrive for 20+ days and I need them for a training class next Friday. Could anyone point me in the right direction?
    I want one that you can give them treats while their wearing it and preferably one with a strap going up the head as the male will try pulling it off with his dew claw at the beginning (I know he will!) Thanks in advance!

Hi. I can't help but depending on where you are in the county, the Cork city forum is busier. You may have better options there. Alternatively, ring any animal supplies shop near you; they may know somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

there's a new pet shop in Dunmanway, next to the Boi on the main street. Also the hardware shop on the square has leather muzzles.

Advertisement