Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox One vs PS4, Lets decide once and for all.

• 03-01-2015 6:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭

So this thread is not going to be about which console has better specs or an argument about how ddr5 is better than ddr3 or ram buffers or anything like that.

I have both consoles and most of the people who I play games with are the same. I initially started with the PS4 but then Titanfall came out so I got an xbox one. Between Killer Instinct, Titanfall and Halo there is a lot to be said for the Xbox one.

Here is the problem, since Halo MCC came out the majority of my friends have been playing that non stop, but anytime we ask some of our other friends to get an xbox all we hear is the bullsh1t argument about how ps4 graphics are slightly better. I am so sick of hearing stupid fanboys talk about how great the ps4 is.

My opinion is the graphics are slightly better in ps4, but who cares. I doubt if you put a side by side comparison I would be able to tell the difference it would be like listening to a high quality MP3 vs a CD and saying you can tell the difference. You can't full stop. I think the Xbox has better exclusives and the controller is a little better but the ps4 still has it's place. I like the fact that you use skype for the voice chat because it means even if i am not at home I can still join in on the chat.

My stubborn friend can't seem to grasp the fact that gaming is a social platform and by him refusing to get an xbox he is missing out on chatting and gaming with us.

How can I convince someone when every time I make a point all I hear back is DDR5 bla bla bla.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement