Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult Education Classes

Options
  • 03-01-2015 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

What classes are on in Kildare and what classes have you done or are you doing? I'm just looking for inspiration on any adult education class to do in the evenings to get me out

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

What part of Kildare?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭lilydonoghue

Sorry Naas Newbridge Kildare Clane area

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭maguffin

Look here for Clane adult education courses....

http://www.clanesm.com/

good luck

The thing is I'm not hugely interested in anything and want to do a class to stop me stagnating. That's why I cant seem to choose anything - lack of interest. however if I join something ill stick it out

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

http://www.kwetb.ie/

DO you want to do it for enjoyment or qualification?

qualifax.ie has a list of nearly every course in the country.

• Advertisement

Thanks Moonbeam, I would like to do the class for enjoyment not a qualification. I know I sound boring not being interested in anything but I'm recovering from depression and am trying to keep busy and thought joining a class would be helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭richiek83

Thanks Moonbeam, I would like to do the class for enjoyment not a qualification. I know I sound boring not being interested in anything but I'm recovering from depression and am trying to keep busy and thought joining a class would be helpful

Hi Lily,

I live in Newbridge and towards the end of this month I am running a free unaccredited course on an "Introduction to Irish Politics". Topics covered will be the Irish Political and Electoral System, Legislation process and how it is formed, Role of Daíl and Seanad Eireann, Role of Local Government including information on the recent reform and the Role of Government Departments and the Civil Service.

If you're interested, you are more than welcome to come along. PM me if you wish. The exact date that it starts has yet to be confirmed but it will likely run over a three week period with one class of approximately 2-2.5 hours a week, most likely on a Friday evening.

Maybe a sport or social dancing?

Advertisement