Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really cheap pcb

Options
  • 03-01-2015 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭

Have any of you guys(dublin based) got a cheap pcb I could buy so I can check out if my monitor is working as it should?
    I've ripped out the pc as im going to stick with jamma and pic up a multiboard but before I fork out the cash I just wanna make sure everything is ok

Cheers lad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Damien King

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Have any of you guys(dublin based) got a cheap pcb I could buy so I can check out if my monitor is working as it should?
    I've ripped out the pc as im going to stick with jamma and pic up a multiboard but before I fork out the cash I just wanna make sure everything is ok

Cheers lad

I have a golden tee board that went down to be tested by another boards member, its still down at my sons place in dublin. confirmed working but needs a trackball. I'd imagine it would be suitable for testing a monitor?

I'ts of zero use to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Cheers Damien
    Pm sent

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement