Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which bus for showtime cinema?

• 03-01-2015 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi all. Sorry if this has been answered a million times. To get from city centre to showtime cinema what bus do I take. Is it the 302 caherdavin only? I thought there was a coonagh cross bus that might be better but I can't find it on the bus eireann Web site. Want to get there for 9pm this evening.

Thank you all in advance! X x x x x x

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The 302 will bring you to Mace in Caherdavin, near the Ennis Road. From there it's a 5/10 minute walk. Turn left when you get off the bus.

The Coonagh bus has been gone for a while, unfortunately! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 38 neko_neko_chan

Thank you soooooo much!

No wonder I couldn't find the coonagh lol xx
    An File wrote: »
    The 302 will bring you to Mace in Caherdavin, near the Ennis Road. From there it's a 5/10 minute walk. Turn left when you get off the bus.

The Coonagh bus has been gone for a while, unfortunately! :(

Advertisement