Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Projector HD

Options
  • 03-01-2015 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could pick up a cheap and cheerful projector?

Looking for one with usb and hdmi connectivity.

Seen some on amazon and ebay but not well known brands so a bit wary of them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

Yes I know the projector you are looking for. Have spotted some on Ebay & Amazon €60 approx. after that you are probably looking at €500 for a brand name. I guess it really depends on whether bit is going to be used occasionally ie hobby or daily for business.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,375 ✭✭✭positron

There was an amazing deal on Optoma HD141x that just finished (RicherSounds, £399, 5 yr warranty - see thread on main section). I think richersounds / amazon have BenQ W1070 at a very good price still going - these two are currently the best bang for buck projectors out there, according to general consensus on the interwebs.

Advertisement