Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3 on ps4 game play advice?

Options
  • 03-01-2015 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I bought Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition recently and have started playing over the holidays. Great game and really good fun.

Currently around 10 hours or less of play as a wizard and I am not familiar with the series.

I have noticed that as I discover new skills and apply them to magic, I felt my magic in combat is weaker on similar enemies from earlier in the game.

Do I need to repair items? Is caused by respawning?

Any guidance would be great as I am enjoying the game but kinda just guessing my way along. Read some stuff on wiki and battle.net but it is a mind field.

Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Maybe scan through here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056477716

pay attention to where you align your skill points. Be prepared to grind...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Taltos wrote: »
    Maybe scan through here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056477716

pay attention to where you align your skill points. Be prepared to grind...

Thanks Taltos

I am really enjoying the game but it is pretty vast compared to other games. Im just getting into it and the character options is huge.

Great fun battling away not knowing what I am doing also :)

Did some work with the black Smith and repaired a few items and changed runes and seems much stronger now.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

If you luck across some of the legendary items it will help, but don't be afraid to change them out too.
    Don't be afraid to change up your staff too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Taltos wrote: »
    If you luck across some of the legendary items it will help, but don't be afraid to change them out too.
    Don't be afraid to change up your staff too.

What a game! :D best value game i have bought all year.

Playing it on adventure mode now and it's great fun :)

Advertisement