Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

E2.50 pints should be outlawed, says FG TD

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,722 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

So, after 4 months, I finally got an response from Mary Mitchell O'Connor. What was it, I hear you ask? A letter explaining her position or an explanation why she is choosing to ignore the wishes of her constituents to frequent reasonably priced and responsibly run establishments or something of that ilk?

Nope. Her office have sent me an email of acknowledgement that my initial correspondence was received in February and that she will be giving it her attention at the earliest opportunity.
    Why bother? At least it wont matter after she fails to get re-elected!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

She really can fcuk right off with this, just another charge/put up of prices to benefit government etc and rip up all off, Fcuk no!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

syklops wrote: »
    Whats it called?

Baron Saint Jean :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

So, after 4 months, I finally got an response from Mary Mitchell O'Connor. What was it, I hear you ask? A letter explaining her position or an explanation why she is choosing to ignore the wishes of her constituents to frequent reasonably priced and responsibly run establishments or something of that ilk?

Nope. Her office have sent me an email of acknowledgement that my initial correspondence was received in February and that she will be giving it her attention at the earliest opportunity.
    Why bother? At least it wont matter after she fails to get re-elected!

Typical politician. Say a stupid statement and then try to wiggle out of it. Putting up the price of drink because someone else misbehaves after it is totally unfair. Why not treble the price of baseball bats and knives while we're at it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Tune in to Dr Varadkar at about 10.45 into this link on the Ray Darcy show last Thursday.

http://www.rte.ie/radio/utils/radioplayer/rteradioweb.html#!rii=9%3A20791681%3A19148%3A04%2D06%2D2015%3A

He clearly sees the Alcohol Bill as part of his legacy. Something he thinks he will be remembered for, even though our health service is riddled with seemingly insoluble problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

elperello wrote: »
    Tune in to Dr Varadkar at about 10.45 into this link on the Ray Darcy show last Thursday.

http://www.rte.ie/radio/utils/radioplayer/rteradioweb.html#!rii=9%3A20791681%3A19148%3A04%2D06%2D2015%3A

He clearly sees the Alcohol Bill as part of his legacy. Something he thinks he will be remembered for, even though our health service is riddled with seemingly insoluble problems.

The Blind Doctor!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    Baron Saint Jean :)

Ive had it, its nice.

Advertisement