Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get local enterprise office funding list

Options
  • 04-01-2015 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭

Has anyone an idea of how to get the list of businesses supported by the Local Enterprise Office? I have been searching, but I find myself going around in circles. Is the list published, or do you need to call to the office to get the list?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

Just ask them is your business idea eligible. There is no list, just criteria for the various schemes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭shnaek

pedronomix wrote: »
    Just ask them is your business idea eligible. There is no list, just criteria for the various schemes.

Are you sure there isn't a list of funded businesses available through freedom of information?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

A list of businesses that have been funded is quite a different matter to the question you appeared to ask in your OP. I would suggest you ask them directly yourself, though I am not sure you are actually entitled to know. Think of social welfare confidentiality etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭shnaek

pedronomix wrote: »
    A list of businesses that have been funded is quite a different matter to the question you appeared to ask in your OP. I would suggest you ask them directly yourself, though I am not sure you are actually entitled to know. Think of social welfare confidentiality etc

I was lead to believe that the list was freely available, but when I went looking it was nowhere to be found. I will go ahead and ask them directly. Thanks for responding, pedronomix.

Advertisement