Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps2 worth in today's money

Options
  • 04-01-2015 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I have a ps2 and I was wondering what's it worth if I was to sell it.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Picked one up from GameStop two years ago for 40e... So wouldn't expect it to be worth much to sell on.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

You would get a good idea if you check on ebay but probably 30-40eur

Factors like the condition, boxed, fat/slim, colour, come with games..ect would also reflect on the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Similarly, I bought a new one for 40 in xtra vision, about 2 years ago. If you had a stack of games with it, some gems and rare ones you could bump it up to close to 100

To be honest, I can't see why you'd want to sell it. It's a great console with a massive library of games that are very cheap these days

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭raher1

I was thinking I would keep it. Doing a clean out. Have a few cameras aswell. Narrow down the technology.

Advertisement