Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv settings for fifa xbox one

Options
  • 04-01-2015 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

I've read a bit on here about how your tv settings can affect fifa not sure how to set up my tv. My tv is a 46" plasma 3d Panasonic it has a game mode on it but some people say not to use it.

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

General rule for games is to turn off anything thing like game/sports modes any motion correction etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Test it out, I have a game mode on my Sony telly and games look great on it, better than other TVs without the option.. If it doesn't, do what Calex says, just turn them all off.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gamer1234

TRied the xbox one on a diff tv today its a 47" phillips and no display would come up..Every time I tried it all that came up was....video not supported..... help please...

gamer1234 wrote: »
    TRied the xbox one on a diff tv today its a 47" phillips and no display would come up..Every time I tried it all that came up was....video not supported..... help please...

Hold the power button for a few seconds until the console is off then hold the eject button until you hear a little beep it will boot the console into a low resolution setting so that you can go in and change the display settings, try hdmi auto detect if not sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

calex71 wrote: »
    General rule for games is to turn off anything thing like game/sports modes any motion correction etc.

Game mode SHOULD disable all processing for you, that's the whole point in the mode

• Advertisement

Hold the power button for a few seconds until the console is off then hold the eject button until you hear a little beep it will boot the console into a low resolution setting so that you can go in and change the display settings, try hdmi auto detect if not sure.

see the prob is when I turn xbox on I can hear but nothing comes up on the screen???

gamer1234 wrote: »
    see the prob is when I turn xbox on I can hear but nothing comes up on the screen???

Yeah just do like I said hold the eject button it will boot the console into a kind of "safe mode'' like in windows with a resolution of 640x480 , it's a failsafe if the display settings are bad.

Yeah just do like I said hold the eject button it will boot the console into a kind of "safe mode'' like in windows with a resolution of 640x480 , it's a failsafe if the display settings are bad.

I tried that but no good I brought xbox to tele that I knew worked and changed display settings and it worked.. Thanks for the help

Advertisement