Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Edision Optimuss OS 3 Plus

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭THE ALM

JOSman wrote: »
    Hi all,

I've lost a couple of channels one of these is Horror. What frequency (manual) should I be tuning?

If you do a automatic scan it should pick up any changed frequencies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭UrbanFret

There is no need to download any drivers for the wifi adapter. they are plug and play on the vix image. the correct chipset is RTl8192cu . You just plug it in and go to system > network > Device > adapter scan for networks and enter your wifi key. Security type can cause problems. Choose wpa or wpa2 for most networks. If you have an app on your phone it will tell you exactly what type security is on your network.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭JOSman

Hi The Alm,

Doing an auto scan as I type.

Thanks J

JOSman wrote: »
    Hi The Alm,

Doing an auto scan as I type.

Thanks J

Should work as I done the same myself last night after noticing a couple of channels had changed inc. the horror channel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭JOSman

Thanks,

All back now. Had a few problems with the terrestrial channels but sorted eventually.

Nice posts The Alm. Keep up the good work (previous help appreciated).

J

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dav32cs

Hi THE ALM and all,

So I decided tonight is the night to get all this sorted. I unplugged the box and moved it to a TV where I can get an ethernet cable to and installed the RTL8192 driver, powered the box off, plugged in the USB Wifi adapter powered the box on again and bingo I had the choice oif WLAN or LAN connections so I powered off again, unplugged the box and re-installed it back in it's original location.

The challenge I have is I have been able to input my Wifi password successfully I'm still not getting a connection.

See

2v0kbk4.jpg

and

e1drtt.jpg

Any suggestions?

As another post above said you either have the encryption key or type put in wrong. Make sure you have it exactly in caps or not for key and select 'WPA or WPA2' 99% of the time or 'WEP' for 1%. When you search for a wifi point of your phone it will usually say beneath the name if it is a WEP encryption type

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭54and56

^^^ Thanks guys. It turned out to be the wrong type of security. Changed it to "WPA or WPA2" and bingo all is hunky dory.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 AtomsForPeace

Anyone else use HDMI CEC with this box?
    It works for me with my telly but i need to turn it on and off for the box to re-register.
    A little bit annoying. It could also be the tv though.I haven't been able to narrow it down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭g0g

Hoping someone has encountered this problem. Having problems with recordings. The hard drive was acting up so I sent it back to freetv who said it's fine and re-formatted for me. I remounted and did a full reset of everything. I can see the harddrive is connected and has data on it (i.e. not 100% space is free). Recordings appear to happen when I start them, but I can't manage to access/play anything that I've potentially recorded! When you press play I just get that symbol on screen of a circle with diagonal line through it. Please help!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,923 ✭✭✭DopeTech

g0g wrote: »
    Hoping someone has encountered this problem. Having problems with recordings. The hard drive was acting up so I sent it back to freetv who said it's fine and re-formatted for me. I remounted and did a full reset of everything. I can see the harddrive is connected and has data on it (i.e. not 100% space is free). Recordings appear to happen when I start them, but I can't manage to access/play anything that I've potentially recorded! When you press play I just get that symbol on screen of a circle with diagonal line through it. Please help!
    Sounds like you need to map the show movies function to the list button.

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dopetech.ie

• Advertisement

FrostyJim wrote: »
    Sounds like you need to map the show movies function to the list button.
    Can I do this by logging into the box via browser?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,923 ✭✭✭DopeTech

No, you need to go into the menu on your image and find either key mapper, button selection or button setup depending on your image. A long press on the list key might even do it

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dopetech.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭Irreverent

I know when I had problems accessing recordings I had to go into the EMC settings and point the movie centre at my external hdd. Since then it has worked fine. It's a bit fiddly but manageable.

As FrostyJim mentioned it sounds like you need to assign a key on the remote for it. Had the same last night when I changed image. From memory it is under something like settings/system/devices/remote control/hotkeys. The movie button was set as default and I assigned the list button to show recordings as well.

Thanks all! I'm using Slyk skin. What's the name of the function I need to map back to my play button? Couldn't find anything on the list that sounded like it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Thanks all! I'm using Slyk skin. What's the name of the function I need to map back to my play button? Couldn't find anything on the list that sounded like it!

Do you have enhanced media center installed? If so you go into plugins and emc setup is in plugins and you need to make sure it's activated and select the button used to launch it.. If not I think it's media player or emc you need to set to launch from play button.

Think it is called 'Show Movie'

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Partymack

THE ALM wrote: »
    Think it is called 'Show Movie'

Are you able to view your recorded programmes list?

Are you using OpenATV or OpenVix?

In OpenVix using SlykHD you would go to:

menu>system>setup>user interface>buttons

Thanks all! Think I got sorted. I'm using OpenVix SlykHD skin. I did try mapping the button to "Show Movies" but that kept on crashing it. Someone had recommended downloading a media player which I did, and this seems to work. I mapped the LIST button to bring me there, because when I initially mapped the play button, if I paused a recording and pressed play to restart it the system recognised this as the command to bring me back to the media player menu!

• Advertisement

Thanks all! Think I got sorted. I'm using OpenVix SlykHD skin. I did try mapping the button to "Show Movies" but that kept on crashing it. Someone had recommended downloading a media player which I did, and this seems to work. I mapped the LIST button to bring me there, because when I initially mapped the play button, if I paused a recording and pressed play to restart it the system recognised this as the command to bring me back to the media player menu!

A Media Player normally comes bundled with Opdnvix in addition to a Movie/Recirdings player.

The media player is a bit of a pain to use as you have to set bookmarks To move between file list and bookmark list. If your using that for your movies you'll soon go mad!

The movie player is much slicker to use.. Just my 10c worth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭Furzy

Hi Guys - newbie here, looking at the Technomate TM-nano 3T which seems to have same specs as the Optimuss OS3 (no longer available). Selling at €299 without HD from the two main Irish suppliers - seems a bit steep. Any advice on whether I should buy or what alternatives I should be looking at? OS mini is cheaper but seems low on processor and RAM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Furzy wrote: »
    Hi Guys - newbie here, looking at the Technomate TM-nano 3T which seems to have same specs as the Optimuss OS3 (no longer available). Selling at €299 without HD from the two main Irish suppliers - seems a bit steep. Any advice on whether I should buy or what alternatives I should be looking at? OS mini is cheaper but seems low on processor and RAM.

Looks like it is available for €232 from world-of-satellite - http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/Digital-Satellite-Receivers/Technomate-Linux-HD-Receivers/Technomate-TM-Nano-3T-COMBO-Enigma-2-HD-Receiver-PVR

I'm sure there are cheaper options from the suppliers on the continent.

Having looked at the specs it seems to me that this Technomate TM-Nano-3T COMBO Receiver 2x DVB-S/S2 + 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/combo-digital-cable-terrestrial-satellite-receivers/Technomate-Combo-Linux-HD-Receivers/Technomate-TM-Nano-3T-COMBO-Enigma-2-HD-Receiver-PVR is identical to the Edision Optimuss OS 3 Plus. Are they exactly the same box with just different branding?? If so it looks like a very impressive box with 1.3Ghz processor and 1gb RAM etc which with a 500gb HDD would cost circa €285.

Hi Furzy,

I was in the same boat as you a couple of months ago and asked the above question. The Technomate TM-Nano-3T COMBO Receiver is indeed the same as the Edision Optimuss OS 3 Plus which I subsequently ordered as specified in the above post and am happy out with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 emereld

Folks, Any idea's why the OS3+ does not see USB flash with update folder on it, not getting flash image option?

-Formatted FAT32
    -Tried USB makes Kingston, Verbaitim, HP.
    -No other USB's connected

Idea's?

Thanks

emereld wrote: »
    Folks, Any idea's why the OS3+ does not see USB flash with update folder on it, not getting flash image option?

-Formatted FAT32

Idea's?

Thanks

Think I had that issue once and I ended up re-formatting the USB on a different machine running Ubuntu.

If you are trying to flash a different image you could FTP it to the images folder on the OS3 and then flash it locally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭bored_stupid

Heres some free tools if needed for windowns first just download install hp usb format tool with this plugin you right click after installion and run as adminstrator just follow steps take about a minute at most to format this will fix most usb pens for flashing your box hasn,t fail me yet its been posted a few times by board members as it works well .

http://download.cnet.com/HP-USB-Disk-Storage-Format-Tool/3000-2094_4-10974082.html

And if that fails you
    http://www.partitionwizard.com/free-partition-manager.html

With this plugin you can wipe your usb / resize partion loads of other features / handy free tool takes a bit of time getting use to but once you get the hang it you be grand .

just remember to click apply in the top left hand side each time you chosse what action are needed .

Not sure if gparted is already preinstalled by defauit on ubuntu as i use linux mint but if not this should cover all thats needed on iinux.

emereld wrote: »

-Formatted FAT32

Idea's?

Thanks

1. I'd recommend a Full Format (not quick format) to Fat 32.

2. Make sure only one folder is on USB and named 'update'.

3. Type of USB doesn't matter, but if you have one with an led that flashes when it is being read then you will know if it's reading the files. If the led isn't flashing it's not being read!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 emereld

Think I had that issue once and I ended up re-formatting the USB on a different machine running Ubuntu.

If you are trying to flash a different image you could FTP it to the images folder on the OS3 and then flash it locally.
    Heres some free tools if needed for windowns first just download install hp usb format tool with this plugin you right click after installion and run as adminstrator just follow steps take about a minute at most to format this will fix most usb pens for flashing your box hasn,t fail me yet its been posted a few times by board members as it works well .

http://download.cnet.com/HP-USB-Disk-Storage-Format-Tool/3000-2094_4-10974082.html

And if that fails you
    http://www.partitionwizard.com/free-partition-manager.html

With this plugin you can wipe your usb / resize partion loads of other features / handy free tool takes a bit of time getting use to but once you get the hang it you be grand .

just remember to click apply in the top left hand side each time you chosse what action are needed .

Not sure if gparted is already preinstalled by defauit on ubuntu as i use linux mint but if not this should cover all thats needed on iinux.
    Partymack wrote: »
    1. I'd recommend a Full Format (not quick format) to Fat 32.

2. Make sure only one folder is on USB and named 'update'.

3. Type of USB doesn't matter, but if you have one with an led that flashes when it is being read then you will know if it's reading the files. If the led isn't flashing it's not being read!

Thanks all, fired up copy os GParted distro and formated USB and off she blew. Not sure if its worth mentioning if there may be a max drive size limit to detect by the bootloader but anyway got there in the end.

Try Try and Try again (rule of thumb)

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭thegreek

Folks I am using the OS3 for nearly a year now having upgraded from an Amiko Alien. The difference is vast. I spent a lot of time on Boards with the Amiko, constantly grabbing the latest image to improve things.
    With the OS3 I havent changed since the initial image sonce I got the box. I regularly do the software upgrade from within the system, something you would never do with the Amiko.

However I see now that when I look for updated packages the list is empty. So the question is do i stick with a very stable image or do I explore other images sucjh as the Vix that I see mentioned here?

thegreek wrote: »
    Folks I am using the OS3 for nearly a year now having upgraded from an Amiko Alien. The difference is vast. I spent a lot of time on Boards with the Amiko, constantly grabbing the latest image to improve things.
    With the OS3 I havent changed since the initial image sonce I got the box. I regularly do the software upgrade from within the system, something you would never do with the Amiko.

However I see now that when I look for updated packages the list is empty. So the question is do i stick with a very stable image or do I explore other images sucjh as the Vix that I see mentioned here?

If on the original image then it is probably Openatv 4.2 which, I think, is no longer being updated.

The current image is 5.3 which I have been running for a few weeks. It was initially a bit buggy as it was in beta although the full version has now been released and it does seem a bit more stable.

A few on here run the Openvix image without any problems and I also find the HDFreaks very good.

• Advertisement

thegreek wrote: »

The great thing about these Linux boxes is you have best of both worlds! Why not do a full image backup of your existing image. Then flash OpenATV 5.3/OpenVix try it for a bit and if you don't like it you always have your back up image to go back to. Problem solved!

1080i or 1080p/50/60hz??

Guys,

Does anyone definitively know the answer as to wha to set their output settings at? As I understand it my tv is full HD (1080) so presume it can handle interlacing or progressive scanning. But what about broadcast signal - does RTE or BBC broadcast in I or P and what about the 50 or 60 hz thing?

I've done some searching but am not satusfied. Anyone got the inside track?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭thegreek

The great thing about these Linux boxes is you have best of both worlds! Why not do a full image backup of your existing image. Then flash OpenATV 5.3/OpenVix try it for a bit and if you don't like it you always have your back up image to go back to. Problem solved!

Yep - sounds like a plan

Im on Openvix - have been running it for about a month now.
    In my experience it is not completely bug free - every so often it hangs.. Not enough to get bothersome though.

One issue Im trying to fix is timeshift on the saorview channels.. It just isn't working for me.
    Its ok on the freesat channels.

Anyone else had this issue on the edision? Is it even possible on saorview channels with the usb tuner dongle? I thought it was.

Im on Openvix - have been running it for about a month now.
    In my experience it is not completely bug free - every so often it hangs.. Not enough to get bothersome though.

One issue Im trying to fix is timeshift on the saorview channels.. It just isn't working for me.
    Its ok on the freesat channels.

Anyone else had this issue on the edision? Is it even possible on saorview channels with the usb tuner dongle? I thought it was.

Hey Atoms,

I know I've used timeshift fine, but can't remember if it was Saorview - will try it out and let you Know. I have an OS3 so the terrestrial tuner isn't a USB, but don't see that diff being significant.

What are your timeshift settings? Are you using external drive or pointing to a USB pen drive for timeshift? If do is it formatted to EXT3?

Hey Atoms,

I know I've used timeshift fine, but can't remember if it was Saorview - will try it out and let you Know. I have an OS3 so the terrestrial tuner isn't a USB, but don't see that diff being significant.

What are your timeshift settings? Are you using external drive or pointing to a USB pen drive for timeshift? If do is it formatted to EXT3?

It is formatted correctly.. I used the edision to format it. And timeshift works for all the English channels from the sat feed. I think it is probably related to the USB tuner.. its the only difference really...
    I wonder if its any better on the openatv images.. will give it a shot to see.

Semi-related to the OS3+ and for those interested.

Got the rpi3 which is a great way to watch live tv from the OS3+. As the box is a triple tuner it means you can make the most out of it and watch tv in another room without going to much expense.

Great addon in Openelec that allows streaming from any enigma2 box.

Semi-related to the OS3+ and for those interested.

Got the rpi3 which is a great way to watch live tv from the OS3+. As the box is a triple tuner it means you can make the most out of it and watch tv in another room without going to much expense.

Great addon in Openelec that allows streaming from any enigma2 box.

I don't know that much about RP - can you explain what it is doing exactly in your set up and what it requires (software, config, hardware) to do it ?

I'm intrigued?

I don't know that much about RP - can you explain what it is doing exactly in your set up and what it requires (software, config, hardware) to do it ?

I'm intrigued?

All that is required hardware wise is the Raspberry Pi, a micro sd card, hdmi cable if you don't have one and a power supply (could be you have a spare micro usb charger that may work). I got the RPi3 as it now has wifi and bluetooth built in although I would think a hardwired network connection would be better. About €50 would get the hardware.

Software is Openelec (kodi really). I used win32diskimager to load Openelec onto the sd card and it is then ready to go. Straight forward process and plenty of info on the Openelec website.

Put the sd card in the rpi and connect it to the TV with an hdmi cable and follow the couple of steps to load it up.

When you are up and running you will need to go into settings/addons/install from repository/all repositories/PVR Clients. Here you are looking for the VU+ Enigma 2 client, select this and install. Once installed you need to configure this, so hit configure and under the general tab you can put in the IP address for your OS3+ (this is the local network ip so 192.168.1.xxx). Then select the channels tab. Here I found it works best if you select 'Fetch only one TV bouquet' and then you have to put in the name of the bouquet that you want to view. (This must be typed in exactly as you have it named on the OS3+). Under the advanced tab you will need to put in any port settings and password that you may have set up for the OS3+, I didn't change anything here. Once this is done then save the changes and exit back out on the main screen.

Once back on the home screen you will want to select settings and then Live TV. Under the general tab you want to 'enable' TV and then you should be done.

One you enable live TV you should notice the channels loading from the bouquet. If this doesn't happen you may need to reboot the RPi or , as I did, disable and enable Live TV again. You may also have to check that you named the bouquet in the Enigma2 client exactly as it appears on the OS3+.

Once all this is done you should be able to connect the RPi to any TV in the house and watch live tv.

Forget to mention that under the general tab of the client that you can enable the picons to appear also.

Hope this helps, any questions fire away as I am doing this from memory at work.

This is also a great set up if you have movies etc stored on your network as they can also be viewed with the rpi/openelec.:)

Once all this is done you should be able to connect the RPi to any TV in the house and watch live tv.

do you kow if there is any way to do this with an Android box? I have a bedroom TV which is only hooked up to an Android box for Kodi and Netflix etc. It would be mega if I could watch Sat TV on it also without having to run new cables from the dish to it and add a sat box etc as it's only used now and again.

• Advertisement

do you kow if there is any way to do this with an Android box? I have a bedroom TV which is only hooked up to an Android box for Kodi and Netflix etc. It would be mega if I could watch Sat TV on it also without having to run new cables from the dish to it and add a sat box etc as it's only used now and again.

I would think that the same thing applies, just follow the instructions for kodi. Openelec is just kodi which runs on the rpi so should be the same for kodi no matter what it is running on.

All that is required hardware wise is the Raspberry Pi, a micro sd card, hdmi cable if you don't have one and a power supply (could be you have a spare micro usb charger that may work)......

Cheers ALM,

That sounds like a really neat solution. Couple more Qs if you don't mind:

• to do the setting up of the RPI are you using your web browser with the IP of the RPI in it or ftp using FileZilla etc.

• When you want to change channel on the RPI are you using an App, web browser or something else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,214 ✭✭✭championc

OpenElec has it's own GUI, displaying everything over the Pi's HDMI connection.

However, before running off and buying a Pi, look at the Odroid C1+. It has an IR receiver and you can buy an absolutely nifty remote control for it. It's much the same price as a Pi, and marginally faster.

Cheers ALM,

That sounds like a really neat solution. Couple more Qs if you don't mind:

• to do the setting up of the RPI are you using your web browser with the IP of the RPI in it or ftp using FileZilla etc.

• When you want to change channel on the RPI are you using an App, web browser or something else?

As championc has said, no need for a web browser or ftp etc. as all displayed on your tv screen through the gui of openelec.

Openelec/kodi is a media centre software with its own user interface that you can use to organise music/movies etc and much more. You can just download kodi and run it on a windows pc if you want to familiarize yourself with it. With the rpi or odroid etc you are just running a very small pc only for this software.

For initial setting up I find a usb keyboard and mouse attached to the rpi works well and I then downloaded an app called Yatse and use this to control it now from my phone/tablet.

I have ordered an ir receiver and jumper cables (about €5) that I will be attaching to the rpi which will allow me to re-purpose any old ir remote which I will then use. I figure this will be useful for her good self as she will be more comfortable using a remote and I can assign the keys how I want.

As championc also said, there are alternatives to the rpi and I did look at a few. There is such a large community of rpi users and it is well supported which is what swung it for me in the end.

As championc has said, no need for a web browser or ftp etc. as all displayed on your tv screen through the gui of openelec.

Openelec/kodi is a media centre software with its own user interface that you can use to organise music/movies etc and much more. You can just download kodi and run it on a windows pc if you want to familiarize yourself with it. With the rpi or odroid etc you are just running a very small pc only for this software.

For initial setting up I find a usb keyboard and mouse attached to the rpi works well and I then downloaded an app called Yatse and use this to control it now from my phone/tablet.

I have ordered an ir receiver and jumper cables (about €5) that I will be attaching to the rpi which will allow me to re-purpose any old ir remote which I will then use. I figure this will be useful for her good self as she will be more comfortable using a remote and I can assign the keys how I want.

As championc also said, there are alternatives to the rpi and I did look at a few. There is such a large community of rpi users and it is well supported which is what swung it for me in the end.

Champ/ALM -Cheers for both your replies.

Sounds like a great way to stream across the house. And a bit of nerdy fun gettkngbotcl set up etc.

Like the idea of the remote with the odroid - will research that a bit more.

Thanks again,

Champ/ALM -Cheers for both your replies.

Sounds like a great way to stream across the house. And a bit of nerdy fun gettkngbotcl set up etc.

Like the idea of the remote with the odroid - will research that a bit more.

Thanks again,

No problem.

There is loads of info about setting these up or just ask. They are a great little device to have and pack a lot of punch for there size.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 the-yikes

I have done up a pretty decent image for this box ,

If you have a HD installed use this dropbox link

dropbox.com/sh/zpsl2sj51...awJvt45ua?dl=0

If you don't have a HD installed then use this link

dropbox.com/sh/f65r8q36h...lpK09aK-a?dl=0

This box is a lot more simple to update , than a SAB or Amiko Triple
    Download the File from the DB link
    Put the update folder onto the root of the stick
    Power the box off and plug in the USB
    The Box will detect the new FW , to load it onto the box press the Channel - button on the front of the box , I think you have 10-15 seconds to load this or it will just boot as normal
    When its done , it will tell you to remove the USB stick and boot up again

I have made up these images for freetv.ie so their logo is in the boot logo but that can be easily changed by converting an image into a MVI and calling it bootlogo , FTP into the box and replace the bootlogo file in USR / Sh

I Cannot update using the files listed above? is there some way of updating from the zip files or the update folder on the root of my usb?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭alias no.9

the-yikes wrote: »
    I have done up a pretty decent image for this box ,

If you have a HD installed use this dropbox link

dropbox.com/sh/zpsl2sj51...awJvt45ua?dl=0

If you don't have a HD installed then use this link

dropbox.com/sh/f65r8q36h...lpK09aK-a?dl=0

This box is a lot more simple to update , than a SAB or Amiko Triple
    Download the File from the DB link
    Put the update folder onto the root of the stick
    Power the box off and plug in the USB
    The Box will detect the new FW , to load it onto the box press the Channel - button on the front of the box , I think you have 10-15 seconds to load this or it will just boot as normal
    When its done , it will tell you to remove the USB stick and boot up again

I have made up these images for freetv.ie so their logo is in the boot logo but that can be easily changed by converting an image into a MVI and calling it bootlogo , FTP into the box and replace the bootlogo file in USR / Sh

I Cannot update using the files listed above? is there some way of updating from the zip files or the update folder on the root of my usb?

What base FW is it? OpenATV, HD Freaks, ...

it's a edision optimuss underline 3 in 1 combo. New box. Nice but i need to get ftp access to it.

• Advertisement

Identifiant du Block : 23010010
    Offset : 0
    Taille : 131072
    Nom : bootloader
    Version : M3612 1.0.4
    Date : 2012-07-10

Identifiant du Block : 01FE0100
    Offset : 131072
    Taille : 3799808
    Nom : maincode(AV)