Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer wanted.

Options
  • 04-01-2015 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Four lads, all mid twenties currently in a band without a singer. We are busy working on some originals, but we've all been on a musical hiatus over the past while so we're still a little rusty.

Hopes and dreams of being rich and famous, but we'll settle for budget recording and gigs.

Ideally someone who's not professional, meaning we're a garage band, none of us are incredible at what we do, but we are serious about it.

We have no specific genre yet but the originals so far are indie/alternative

We are all in Dublin, we have a decent place to jam in Donabate.

Influences: Biffy, Libertines, Arctic Monkeys, Basically a who's who of Indie.

Shoot me a message if you're interested.

Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 grooodle

Hello Joe

23 year old female from Galway. Whats the story are ye looking for just male singers?

Just inquiring here im more less on the same page as you but a few steps behind.

Let me know if female vocalist would suit if not no worries,

Cheers
    Grace

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Frizbijoe

Hallo. We would prefer a male singer yo be honest, o ly because we have some bad experiences with female, no offense to you of course. Do you live in galway or....? Have you got any recordings?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 suzy91

I'm interested . Names suzi 24 living in meath .. Unfortunatly I have no recordings just yet ..

Email me at Suzanneobrien17@ gmail.com

Talk soon

• Registered Users Posts: 29 lannerz

I'm intrested. 19 and based in louth but can travel. Email me at a.prunty @hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lucian Mandis

Hi ,

I would really appreciate if you could give me a try. I am 24y old male. I sing since I remember myself also play guitar/piano a bit, I love to improvise on the spot songs (melody and lyrics), I used to play in 2 bands, one in Greece when I was younger(18), and 1 in Romania(19), for a short time of period. My influences are (Deftones/TOOL/APC/QOTSA/Nirvana/CHEVELLE/BB King/etc.) I write lyrics and can manipulate the words in order to fit the melody of the band.

Pros: plenty of ideas/ open-minded/ previous experience

Cons: haven't found my style yet because I am always coming with new ideas/styles (I have to stick to sth, thats why I need a band)

I love songs that start soft peaceful (ex. 3 Libras - APC/ Rosemary - Deftones) with some unexpected spins in the melody and finsih in a melodious/pandemonium way.

Btw I am new in Dublin.

Kind regards,
    Lucian

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 gallagb

Bad experience with females, so all female singers are the same then, nice bitta sexism and generalisation, there lads, hope your sexist band go onto great things, NOTT!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 roymers

Hey Joe,
    How are you?
    I'd be interested in auditioning for your band.
    I'm based in Dublin and available most evenings.
    Cheers,
    Roy

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭frozenwarnings

pm sent

Advertisement