Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows store error.

• 04-01-2015 6:45pm

Hi guys apologies if this isn't the right place. I have been running Windows 8 for about 9 months on the laptop, no problems. The OH got me a tablet and phone for Christmas there and they both run windows 8 also. The tablet couldn't connect to the windows store. It kept saying the Windows store couldn't connect to the network check network settings and connectivity blah blah..
    Couldn't solve the problem and forgot about it for a day or two and now trying to download the netflix app on the laptop and I get another error message, the windows store cannot connect to the server.
    Anybody have any experience with this? I've tried the stuff mentioned on the message boards about running wsreset.exe, running the Modern UI troubleshooter, checking my proxy settings and disabling my antivirus.
    None of them seem to work.
    Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Have you tried the following?

1) Make sure the time and date are correct

2) Install all updates from Windows Update

Advertisement