Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having a problem with my D1000 router

Options
  • 04-01-2015 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I've been having problems connecting my Xbox One to the wifi. For some reason its saying that the security protocol will not work. It worked fine up until a few weeks ago and i thought it was a problem with the xbox but ive found out now that there isnt a problem with the xbox. Do i need to get an update for my router maybe?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

davidmc95 wrote: »
    I've been having problems connecting my Xbox One to the wifi. For some reason its saying that the security protocol will not work. It worked fine up until a few weeks ago and i thought it was a problem with the xbox but ive found out now that there isnt a problem with the xbox. Do i need to get an update for my router maybe?
    Hi davidmc95

If you would like to PM me your land line number I'll check if you router requires a firmware update.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks for PM'ing me your details davidmc95

My tests show that all looks to be fine with the router itself and firmware is up to date, further to this that best advice I can offer is to get in touch with our technical support team directly on 1890260260 but I do recommend contacting them via our instant webchat team here: www.eircom.ie/chatnow

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement