Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gort na Coiribe 2nd year

Options
  • 04-01-2015 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey! I'm a first year student at NUIG but starting to think about my accommodation for second year

I currently live in Dunaras, but would like to live will new people next year... does anybody know if it's a good idea to go into Gort na Coiribe as a second year student without requesting to be with friends?

I wanna live somewhere with a good buzz about it and which is quite close to everything, but I'm afraid if that I might be at a disadvantage for going alone?

BTW im from Belfast

ANY help would be reaally appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 mademoiselle_r

From my experience with them (I was going to live with new people this semester) they are helpful and try to accommodate your specific needs. They'll try and match you up with other 2nd years if they can.

Advertisement