Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Long lasting smelling fabric conditioner

• 04-01-2015 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

Hi guys!

Just doing the washing again for the week ;)

Clothes are clean, but just smell, well of nothing really.

Anyone know of or recommend a nice smelling fabric conditioner that has a bit of staying power?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

I picked up comfort on offer last week, honeysuckle and sandalwood, my God it's gorgeous!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Comfort is the job, I've taken sheets out of the airing cupboard months after they've been washed and still got that lovely 'just washed' smell when I've opened them out :)
    It's more expensive than most but way ahead, and often on special offer.
    Lenor and the Lidl and Aldi own brands tend to have a chemical smell I find unpleasant, and don't make things as soft.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Lenor, the white one in particular is gorgeous.

This comfort one is really gorgeous too - http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=286081995

Personally I find the Lenor to be better at softening clothes, Comfort is good, but not as good as Lenor, in my experience/opinion anyway.

Advertisement