Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wedding dress alterations

Options
  • 04-01-2015 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Hi

Im looking for a good recommendation for wedding dress alterations. Nothing major just needs taking in by an inch at the hips
    google is only giving me the zipyard in the main street so if anyone has used them or anyone else local before please let me know.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

ameee wrote: »
    Hi

Im looking for a good recommendation for wedding dress alterations. Nothing major just needs taking in by an inch at the hips
    google is only giving me the zipyard in the main street so if anyone has used them or anyone else local before please let me know.

Thanks.

I took an evening dress to the place up near the church following recommendations on here and it was ruined. Wish I had taken it to the zipyard. I used to use a wonderful person in Dunshaughlin but alas she's on a break as she had a baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭trick

I went to an amazing woman in Ongar. She works in Alexander bridal but does alterations from home. I have misplaced her business card but if you google around you might find her. Very reasonable prices too

Advertisement