Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Windmill Court - any positive / negative feedback

• 04-01-2015 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi folks,

looking an an apartment in Old Windmill Court.

Very impressed with the look of the apartment and the apartment block, but concerned that the area itself around Gerald Griffin Street might be on the dodgy side...

Any thoughts on whether the area itself is nice / safe, and if the apartment block is as nice as it looks?

thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Eamonn2010 wrote: »
    Hi folks,

looking an an apartment in Old Windmill Court.

Very impressed with the look of the apartment and the apartment block, but concerned that the area itself around Gerald Griffin Street might be on the dodgy side...

Any thoughts on whether the area itself is nice / safe, and if the apartment block is as nice as it looks?

thanks in advance...
    I lived there for a year and liked the apartment. All other residents of the block seemed nice and trustworthy. I did have one bad experience and that was that some scummer tried to steal my car from the car park one night. I think I was just really unlucky though and my car was a high target for those types.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,671 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

I had friends living there for a couple of years who liked the place, and I liked it whenever I visited. It seems quite modern and clean.

Like many places, there are some scummers not too far away though.

Nice spot. Very central and modern. Was in one of the apartments a few years ago and was impressed.

Advertisement