Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insomnia

Options
  • 05-01-2015 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Off the cigs since 7pm New Year's Day- moderate cravings, feel ok. Was a 20day smoker for c15years. Day 2 had in off dull headache but what's really bothering me is the inability to sleep since I gave up- this is the 4th night now- normal?? Also, on a little more distasteful note- bowel movement, really poor, almost non existed- is this normal.
    Taking this into account, if it's the only penance I'll pay (temporarily) I'll do it but I'm never ever smoking again considering how bad it is quitting.
    #wedontneedfags #feelingpositive #forbetterorworseiquit

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭AnotherYear

My sleep went to hell when I quit for the first week. My 3rd and final time quitting smoking and the withdrawal symptoms got worse each time.Yes what you are experiencing is normal. once you reach week 2 it gets much much easier. Keep at it and remember no matter how tough the withdrawal symptoms are it beats getting cancer. Good luck

Advertisement