Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Well, maybe curse was a bit too strong a word. :o I do find it a little but annoying as regards myself tbh. I do understand what you mean about reading people though.

Yeah I'd be very observant too and it has made it easier for me to spot a messer or whatever title you'd give them..

It can be a bit of a nuisance! It has it's good and bad, like everything. I'd rather be shy and observant than confident and over trusting. My OH is like that and he used to be way too trusting to people.

A lot of his "friends" were taking advantage of him and then when I pointed out what they were doing to him he copped on. He didn't see it himself because he's a really friendly guy and tries to see the good in everyone. Unfortunately not everyone has good in them.

Same "friends" dropped him because they didn't like me and said I was bad for him, that I would twist him..erm..yeah..ok :pac: He hasn't mentioned them in over four years and hasn't bothered with them either!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I call people i don't like knob jockeys.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    It can be a bit of a nuisance! It has it's good and bad, like everything. I'd rather be shy and observant than confident and over trusting. My OH is like that and he used to be way too trusting to people.
    That's actually true. My brother is like your OH and people use him and not stop to think about his feelings at all.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Goodnight pals o/

Adios Seph

• Advertisement

That's actually true. My brother is like your OH and people use him and not stop to think about his feelings at all.

I can't abide it at all. And sometimes folks wonder why I hate people :/

Night seph o/

I just sent a really funny Snapchat.. Just a black screen with "Can't sleep.. Clown'll eat me!" on it.. :p

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I can't abide it at all. And sometimes folks wonder why I hate people :/
    Lately I am finding my faith in humanity is dwindling..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Seph.. \o

Lately I am finding my faith in humanity is dwindling..

My faith is restored every now and then but like that some muck savage comes along and I loose faith again.

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    My faith is restored every now and then but like that some muck savage comes along and I loose faith again.
    Yep. Ditto.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Same here.. If I see a decent selfless act I'm cheered immensely, out of proportion to the deed usually because of the rarity of them happening. Nearly conditioned to expect the worst.

Wow already 19 pages into Hugo's gaff.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Asshat is my chosen term at the moment.

I refer to them as oxygen-thieves

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Wow already 19 pages into Hugo's gaff.
    I'm using the app and I'm 24 paged in :)

We're a talkative bunch here in Nocland :)

I'm using the app and I'm 24 paged in :)

We're a talkative bunch here in Nocland :)

According to the post counter, I have posted the most :pac:

How do I get that?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How do I get that?

Main page, click on replies. Gives you a list

Genetic cul-de-sac is how I usually refer to the worst of them.. I am not a kind person at times.

I'll just post the link for it here and you can take a lookie yerself. Usually I just go to the main page of the Noc Forum and beside the Thread title there's a thing that column that says number of posts. But that's when I am on the lap top!
    Myself and yerself are actually even!! We love the chats girl :pac:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=2057355101

• Advertisement

I'm 3rd in that list, right behind our resident smutty poster :pac:

Genetic cul-de-sac is how I usually refer to the worst of them.. I am not a kind person at times.

I usually insult people I don't like. I rip them a new one. But only if they did something to really piss me off. Other than that I don't have anything to call them except C U Next Tuesdays :pac:

Link won't work on my phone for some reason. I'll take your word for it! :)

I'm seriously considering hot chocolate to see if it'll make me sleepy..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I'd better get some sleep. Goodnight all!

Link won't work on my phone for some reason. I'll take your word for it! :)

I'm seriously considering hot chocolate to see if it'll make me sleepy..

I just realised what bloody time it is!! Feck!! I should have being asleep ages ago!

Here's the whole list for ya Paws
    1. Mozzeltoff 51
    2. x Purple Pawprints x 50
    3. Lithium93_ 38
    4. Hugo Stiglitz 22
    5. Sephiroth_dude 21
    6. SW 21
    7. Ted_YNWA 20
    8. Gremlinertia 20
    9. Black Swan 18
    10. cyberwolf77 10
    11. mrkiscool2 7
    12. writer_lady170 6
    13. cgh 2
    14. Wilberto 2
    15. KKkitty 1
    16. stereomatic 1
    17. Passenger 1
    18. Eeden 1
    19. aaronjumper 1

G'night Hugo!

Goodnight, sir Hugo! o/

Know what's worse than selling animals online? Advertising them as free to a good home. :(

Lith, looks like you have some catching up to do.. :p

• Advertisement

Know what's worse than selling animals online? Advertising them as free to a good home. :(

People who usually say free to good home never make sure it's a good home.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement