Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heading to work shortly so have the lair kettle on if anyone is lurking for a beverage?.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

it's like you can read my mind Grem.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Ah shur....throw us on a mug Grem!:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*hides crystal ball*

Oh, right, sure Ted! Hi too Grid.. I'll get right on it.. Thinking a fruit scone on the side would be nice..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Odd day. Met Rosanna Davison earlier.

• Advertisement

Where were you Angron, and was she frozen off her ass in a swimsuit on a main street somewhere?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

She came out to the ISPCA place I volunteer at to present a cheque and officially open a new doggie grooming room that we got out there.

Angron in the society pages! That is very random indeed..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie in stealth mode silently slips into Lair, hiding behind couch**

**Jumps up from nap & looks around**

Anyone else here something

• Advertisement

Huh, wha? Must put more caffeine in my tea...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie silently pulls a few pillows on top of her making a fort behind the Lair couch**

Room for one more down there

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Room for one more down there

Swannie in stage whisper to Ted: "You cannot see me under my Harry Potter invisibility cloak!"

You just want to use my fort pillows for pillow talk Ted!

**whispers from behind Swan**

I'm wearing mine too.

**whispers from behind Swan**

I'm wearing mine too.

Yikes!
    :eek:

**Swannie smooths her ruffled feathers, attempts to regain her calm, unstealths, and walks into Lair kitchen to make java**

Ted, international man of mystery... *slides mug to Swannie for top up*

My ego can't take much more inflating Grem.

**Checks watch**

:eek: its been hours since my last java, can you grab me one too Swannie

Fresh clean cup for Grem.

coffee-morning-fundraising-lewes-bonfire-night-society.jpg

My ego can't take much more inflating Grem.

**Checks watch**

:eek: its been hours since my last java, can you grab me one too Swannie

swan-coffee.jpg

• Advertisement

Mucho gracias senorita

Ahh, thanks Swannie. Lots of java for grem tonight. How are you despite Ted's shocking appearance beside you?

Ahh, thanks Swannie. Lots of java for grem tonight. How are you despite Ted's shocking appearance beside you?

Hey now !!!

I have feelings you know :(

Mucho gracias senorita
    De nada.

You are giving me ideas Ted. My turn to cook dinner. Maybe I will do chicken enchiladas? Soft corn tortillas filled with chicken, chopped bell peppers, red onions, jalapenos, black olives, tomatoes, salsa, and plenty of cheese. Slow baked for about an hour. Then smothered in guacamole. Yummmmmmy! Oh, goes well with XX beer too. :D

I'm taking my invisibility cloak back to Diagon Alley for a refund. :mad:

**Swannie digs through purse for purchase receipt**

Gosh, I need to sort things out in here! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening friends

Ted, I was admiring your stealth skills!.

Morning Hugo mon.

Morning Hugo mon.

Heya Grem!

Evening friends

"Friends" WAVE hello at Hugo. :D

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    "Friends" WAVE hello at Hugo. :D

Hey SwanSong! :) *waves*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement