Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Right, hot water bottle got, mug of tea... full belly :D bed beckons!

I'll leave you with this!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

So, just heard a Bruce springsteen cover of stayin alive by the bee gees.. It was not bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

heyo all:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi Writer, how are ya?.

Hi Writer, how are ya?.

not so bad thanks grem, wired but tired but that's usual for me :o relaxing in bed at the moment:) how are you?

anyone seen lith by the way?

• Advertisement

Actually can't remember Lith last being here.. Can't check for activity too handy on phone but I will.. It's been a little hit or miss here I think the last while.

Two weeks? Yikes. Hope he's ok..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

He appears and disappears at random. Hope all well with him.

Ah yeah people do..

How are ya Wolfie?.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I twisted my fupping neck. This is annoying

• Advertisement

I twisted my fupping neck. This is annoying

Crap, like a crick? Hope you're not doing anything too strenuous today.

Thankfully no, just chasing the pooch around the yard

Haha I can regale you with dog related injuries too including the time I fell over the side of a ditch and landed in leaves and mud so came back home looking like I'd been on military exercise!.

Hope it gets better soon though because it's so easy to forget not to turn your head..

It just so annoying. I move without thinking, and hello pain!

*involuntary wince* last time I had that I put on a scarf thing and put my collar up.. Between the two touching my ears it helped remind me not to move while awake. Oh but bedtime. Awful.

*offers Wolfie her stash of magic beans*

Coffee and me disagree. I has Tiger Balm slathered on to help the pain.
    *Wonders when the candyasses at the FDA will approve WolfBalm*

hey all again:)

sry got distracted talking to himself on Skype and then tried to sleep but didn't work

Ooh is there a wolfbalm?? I have difene spray because of all the damage I did to myself a while ago.

Welcome back Writer. Hope you're well and still relaxed after your weekend.

Ooh is there a wolfbalm?? I have difene spray because of all the damage I did to myself a while ago.

Welcome back Writer. Hope you're well and still relaxed after your weekend.

thanks grem:) I seem to be good, was a bit stressed earlier but relaxed other than that, you working tonight?:)

Yeah working. It's good for me, helps get my head right. Any news?. Still getting a page in?.

• Advertisement

Yeah working. It's good for me, helps get my head right. Any news?. Still getting a page in?.

Ahh i see, that's good to hear:) hope its going alright for you.
    Not much news with me lately, the only ones is that himself got a bit bad news at the weekend, he was meant to have his op this Wednesday but the hospital made some mistake and it's being put off until june now! He was furious and i don't blame him:( it was nice to see him at the weekend, despite the bad news:)

still getting in a page most days now, now and again i have a busy day and don't get it in but it's coming along nicely:)

you any news yourself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey peeps.

Cannae sleep.

Hope the snow won't be as bad as forecast Wolfman

heyo ted :)

Ah that's a pain.. delays with procedures seem to be almost expected at this stage. I even heard that donated kidneys are being sent out of the country because we don't have enough staff to perform the surgeries.

Hi Ted, hoping the same for my east side friends. Think it's clever they banned civilian vehicles though..

Ah that's a pain.. delays with procedures seem to be almost expected at this stage. I even heard that donated kidneys are being sent out of the country because we don't have enough staff to perform the surgeries.

Hi Ted, hoping the same for my east side friends. Think it's clever they banned civilian vehicles though..

yeah true on both counts, I'm hoping the time goes fast! oh really??

Ayup ladies :D

Sorry to here about delays writer, hopefully he gets the surgery sooner. Can happen it gets brought forward.

You will always get a few numpties who will ignore that advice Grem.

oh I believe it Ted, stupidity has no boundaries but at least it'll lessen the amount of people out.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Ayup ladies :D

Sorry to here about delays writer, hopefully he gets the surgery sooner. Can happen it gets brought forward.

You will always get a few numpties who will ignore that advice Grem.

how do ted?:)

thanks, with a bit of luck it will be brought forward but take it a day at a time in the meantime :)

Common sense is not very common Grem

All well & good saying "I'll very grand" until they're wrapped around a lamppost. No sympathy for idiots in this instance.

• Advertisement

Snow should miss me this time. NYC is several hundred miles away from where I am

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement