Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

how do ted?:)

thanks, with a bit of luck it will be brought forward but take it a day at a time in the meantime :)

Yep that's all you can do. Nothing you can do. Hope he's not in too much pain or discomfort.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Snow should miss me this time. NYC is several hundred miles away from where I am

All I've heard are east coast warnings mainly which is vague so I'm glad to know you're out of harms way.

Snow should miss me this time. NYC is several hundred miles away from where I am

:eek: never realised NY state was so big.

We would get same warnings nearly, if it was 3 inches of snow here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    :eek: never realised NY state was so big.

The little click there in my sig now will show you a rough distance between me and NYC

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

All I've heard are east coast warnings mainly which is vague so I'm glad to know you're out of harms way.

yeah, I well inland from the coast. I dread hearing, "lake effect snow expected".

• Advertisement

The little click there in my sig now will show you a rough distance between me and NYC

On phone, so can't see sigs.

Will look when on PC & more awake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Yep that's all you can do. Nothing you can do. Hope he's not in too much pain or discomfort.

yep true, nothing i can do apart from keep his spirits up and support him, he seems to have good and bad days really

glad you have escaped the snow wolfie:)

easier way of putting it is this: Toronto, Canada is closer to me than NYC

yep true, nothing i can do apart from keep his spirits up and support him, he seems to have good and bad days really

glad you have escaped the snow wolfie:)

We getting a tiny bit of it, the worst is well east though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Going on a coffee run, anything from the kitchen anyone?.

• Advertisement

I'm off to my bank actually. Take care people

Bye, get well soon..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

*puts on a fresh pot of coffee*

Goooooooood morning, peoples!!!! :D

Mass hysteria as facebook crashes haha..

*gratefully accepts offered coffee and sits back*

How are you this morning?

Howaya, Grem!! :):)
    All good here, doing a presentation later on today... I've done it loads of times but I hate doing presentations and being in the center of attention. I've got the worst stage fright :o;)

Up to anything fun? :):)

Oh Chuckles those things fill me with dread! I talk too fast and stammer and all sorts. Dire..

Most exciting thing I'll be doing is sleeping and going back to work..

Aloha lads & lasses.

Anyone able to turn the clock back a few hours.

Really don't want to be getting up shortly.

Hola-la, Teddy :D
    Getting up is awful (at least if it's for work!) :(;)

Have a nice snooze, Grem :)
    I'm off to the workplace cafeteria in a few moments. Second cup of coffee and sandwich- here I come!! :D

I think what we need here Ted is a work week re-structure, roll on the jetsons!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

falls through the Door.....

Java infusion Stat....

• Advertisement

*hands over large mug of special brew stat*

Id say Allah be praised, but that might be taken up wrong....

oh sweet Java.....

**slides mug over to Grem & flutters eyes**

Jaysus Ted, you could have taken the mascara and false eye lashes off.

*despite the hurricane whipped up by Ted's batting lashes, grem manages to fill him a brew*

Do you not think they enhance my features

:P

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

You're a handsome beast Ted:P

Ted, you have the perfect face for radio

Thanks guys.

Made my day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Sup guys :)................. I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement